+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default Error Notation for Login Page

When trying to access my login via mobile (and I'm mobile 95% of the time) I'm getting an Error Page Not Found, but upon hitting my back button I get the notation that again this is an error and I'm already logged in. This isn't really a problem as much as a nuisance, but thought I ought to report it in case it is the beginning of a breakdown.
    Additionally, I originally tried to use the contact form to alert you to this but was reverted back to the blank form when I hit "send message." Thanks for your attention and have a great day

Thanks

Unhappy Addendum to Above

More bad links discovered: My new account, when trying to get validation, was returned to the Overlord's "must login page" instead, whereupon received the above reported error page as well as the described run around. Thank you.

Thanks

These are just browser problems all works fine on opera mini 5.1 and above on mobile phones and mozilla firefox 4 beta on PC.

However sometimes such issues happened to me in opera mini 4.2, Bolt Browser and other old browsers. I simply suggest to upgrade your browser to the latest one. If that doesn't make it good then simply download opera mini 5.1 or firefox. And if that too doesn't run on your device then buy some better phone, as your phone may not be supporting latest browsers and their features, which is causing above said problems.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Generally we got an error like invalid login id or troubleshooting such as forgot password .

Thanks

Try clearing cookies, and if it still doesn't help then change or upgrade your browser.
    And if still not, then you must have forgot your password, so go for Password Recovery Link on the Login Screen.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh