+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks

Anyone who has 'weak' sense of consumer right will agree with Zack in the first place, without noticing their precious rights are sold out like a worthless piece of junk. Due to Mystik Media's short sighted approach of running this game,which I had friendly warned them more than once, they are treating us like a cash machine. Whenever they need money, draw a new kind of funny more powerful cloak in 3 days, the rest just let the well running server to handle, then cash out. New comers will be very happy that they just spend so few money and can easily beat those old high level idiot players. I wanna say, don't be so happy about it, beacuse 2 months later, you will be the same old high level idiot players for the next round.

Just as Seapid said, how can I recommend other friends to join this game when I already know how Mystik Media runs this game?

Thanks

Can you name a game that doesn't? Don't even rant about rights because this clearly has nothing to do with them. You buy the items at your will and no one else's fault even knowing things like this happen all the time. Go ahead join another game they all do the same. If your so stuck on your right than sue them, good luck tho

Thanks

zack, it is funny you can't state a good reasoning point then you just emotionly want all those against your points to get lost? Is this always the behavior you took since childhood till now when you can't stand your point well? You take things you saw for granted then you accept. When your girl friend in love with some other handsome guy or rich bastard, then you tell yourself who doesn't? When Palestinians have poor living/education/future due to Israel's overwhelmingly long-term press down, then you say because you Palestinian are weak so it is your destiny just take it, "or, you can sue the Internatinal court of Justice, good luck"? When your beloved soccer team lost due to biased unfair stupid judgement, then you say ok this is the world, I take it all. I wish you are really such a man having such a flexible and easy life.
    Tell me, how much money you already spent in this game?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gclu For This Useful Post:

DoomAx (07-20-2010)

Thanks

It's very unfortunate that we now have to stoop to personally attacking one another over a subject that started out to be a good debate. No of us can do a single thing about the government, taxes, big brother or even how Mystic Media does business. We can suggest and hope that they are good and someone in power listens. Other than that we can vent and try our very best to listen to one another and get along to the best of our abilities, which is not happening here.

Thanks

he's right, the balance is TOTALLY destroyed in this..
    as a result of the lack of level requirement for legendaries in this game any yutz with more bank than brains can sign up buy a crapload of credits and then completely dominate whoever they want
    yes its a choice to buy credits and credit items i know, but there needs to be checks and balances
    the RC to cash ratio is IDIOTIC.. i mean its completely wrong, people shouldnt have to spend more than 100 dollars on ONE fake item.. 100 dollars for 5 decent fake ones.. sure.. but not 1
    i agree that this game is absolutely worth the 25 for premium without a doubt
    i've met some really great people in this game so i would recommend it myself though i would explain the "issues" that are commonly talked about
    that last cloak is a problem, there needs to be an item to balance it

Thanks

It all boils down to business and money... in the end everything does. You can't run anything without it and everything is run to make it. It's the way of the world. I'm a player who has been around for many months and I'm not stressed out about the new cloak. Whoever dishes out money to get stuff for their character is gonna be better than someone who doesn't. I'm perfectly content with that and may occasionally buy things here and there but hell at least they don't have a monthly fee! Be happy about that

Thanks

I think the bottom line is simple. If you want to be the most powerful player against player then you will have to spend some money. If you want to have a good time, hang out with your clan, kill some bosses, run some quests and enjoy yourself, you will not. I will be honest. I have spent about $400 dollars on Bat is my best quess. More than some and less than others. I know there is no way i will ever be the strongest player vs player. I will never 1 shoot any of the upper bosses. I also know that you can ask anybody in this game about me and I am pretty certain they will same pretty much the same thing. Honest, loyal to BIA, doesn't talk a lot of crap, means what he says, plays with integrity and will stick up for the good of the game. Which ever way you choose to go is up to you. YOUR CHOICE, enough said.