+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Purchase doesn't get completed

I purchased the Golden Shield of Truth but when I click on "purchase this item" I get a message that I don't have enough gold. I had over 500,000 gold available for purchases and the 400,000 was taken away but no shield. I did this twice thinking I had withdrawn the wrong amount so I'm actually out 800,000.

Administrator
    Thanks

Be sure that you're looking in the armor section of your items list. It is not possible for it to take your gold and not give the item because it gives the item before the gold is taken (after verifying the gold is available beforehand), and there are no checks for the possibility of issues after that.

Thanks

Well, it did. This was during the upgrade so I don't know if that had something to do with it.

Administrator
    Thanks

Ah, that could be it. I'll follow up with you via private message.

Thanks

Not sure about OP but when doing anything around the 5 min update time things can get screwy. I've eaten food, healed, etc. And have had it not register. 2nd account Rok used 2 Energy potions and had them get wasted once. Not really concerned with that. Just wanted to point it out so you can check into it.
    Last edited by tomb; 09-04-2009 at 07:47 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tomb For This Useful Post:

Admin (09-05-2009)

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tomb View Post
    Not sure about OP but when doing anything around the 5 min update time things can get screwy. I've eaten food, healed, etc. And have had it not register. 2nd account Rok used 2 Energy potions and had them get wasted once. Not really concerned with that. Just wanted to point it out so you can check into it.
    Thanks for bringing this up. It lead to the realization of what might have been the cause for several issues that never could be reproduced. See if you can reproduce any issue at all now related to this. If you can, please either post it here or send via private message. If you do have something to report, please take note of the exact time it occurred.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Thanks for bringing this up. It lead to the realization of what might have been the cause for several issues that never could be reproduced. See if you can reproduce any issue at all now related to this. If you can, please either post it here or send via private message. If you do have something to report, please take note of the exact time it occurred.
    Just now I was on the Attack page for the Banshee, hit the hitpoints link to heal to full health. Which it did - then hit the back button on the browser to go back to attacking the banshee and it killed me. I believe when I healed it said Refill In: 15s. After hitting back on the browser to attack and I died it says Refill In: 4m 54s.

Administrator
    Thanks

Is it possible that you didn't have enough money out to heal or that you were trying to heal again too quickly? I suspect that one of those was the case, and you didn't notice the message result, assuming you had been healed.

Thanks

Just experienced an issue!!!

I was attacking the Savage Amazon

The time is exactly 4m 0s

It was the last attack on her before I kill her
    She only had a couple hundred (about 269) points left

Well, it did NOT kill her but rather instead totally skipped over it and just rejuvenated her HP back up to 190,000
    So now I'm out a ton(400) of energy trying to kill her! ***sigh***

tomb above is a premium account as well as I am, so this may be premium account related and needs to be fixed ASAP.

Administrator
    Thanks

The rare possibility for an issue similar to this was being worked on at the time this occurred, which is the reason it transpired. The original issue being worked on has now been resolved, and this also should not occur further.