+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

Default the major revamp

who likes it who doesnt? not sure how to put in a poll but i think one should get started.

also this thread will be a good place to list some annomilies such as stats different or things missing

my own oppinion on the changes is that they are a bit odd to get used to but seem more efficient and game speed is very good, overall thumbs up on it so far

Thanks

Only using the non-mobile version here on my desktop PC. Took a few minutes to figure out where everything went, but I have no major issues with it. Certainly looks much nicer without being too cluttered.

I do find it far slower on the PCs at work now (even though I should be working, not playing games), but it is faster on my home PC. Will test some settings there and try find out what is causing it.

The only two things that get to me are

1) In the stat block, If a piece of info is selectable, so should the amount. eg: Clicking on 'Gold' will bank the gold, but $X amount of gold will not.
    2) Also in the stat block, clicking on the Class picture will take you to the class page. I keep expecting it to take me to the user's page, but that only works on the character_name text below it.

There's also the dual use of Class and Race to mean the same thing, which feels inconsistent.

Not sure if these were present on the old site version, but I only noticed them today.

Also, Quest: Repair the Oransted Watermill
    Is set as 'Completed', where previously you could continue to 'quest it'. Is this the case for others?
    Last edited by Ois; 07-20-2010 at 02:21 AM.

Thanks

Default stat missing

i noticed the -200 equip defense is missing on the egyptian cursed sword in the legendary items shop. And it's way too little on the phone, okay i have some new glasses, but it's not a reason

Thanks

I like the upgrade over all. Of course there are a few minor issues that need working out.

Font is very small on mobile app **if logged in using phones browser i can ZOOM (moto droid)**
    I would like to be able to see who posted a bounty. on mobile you cant find out at all
    and the profile button is gone.

I absolutely LOVE the new battle system but several times got the "attack page load error" notification and missed out on a boss kill

Thanks

also the Other Clans page looks jumbled hard to read. needs more spacing

Thanks

Any issue you come across if you can send them to the contact us it would be greatly appreciated. We will try to address the ones that are play related first and cosmetic second. Thanks for the positive comments as well as the constructive criticism.

Thanks

My progress through lvl 600 quest reinitialised to 0.

Thanks

To whom (Admin?) ever made the two changes to what I mentioned above. Thankyou! That helps quite a bit getting around.

Thanks

Yes admin or you can pm me and I'll ensure that they get them..

Thanks

My Lady Legion account is having the most trouble killing siafu now. The attack button continues to revert me to the train strength/defense page. And while my phone is still rather quick on the higher bosses, the problem with being booted back a page in the lower is a missed kill if one doesn't think fast.