+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks

I posted this in another thread but also have been PMing admin with no response.

The clan war is screwed up. We tried a war and there were no values given for kills, and it wouldn't let us attack people outside of our level range. The war ended with neither side scoring any points because of the glitch, yet it listed us as the losers. Please fix this as we would like to go to war again, and please remove the loss that it gave us.

I also don't like the way the bounties look now. It lists only the name of the person and the bounty award, but doesn't show their level, their clan, or who placed the bounty. It makes it much harder to determine if this is a person I want to claim the bounty on or not because I have to make several clicks to find out their level and their clan.

Thanks

if you click the little plus beside their name a drop down happens that lists all that info. The plus becomes a negative as well. Click the negative it becomes the plus again and it all goes away. As far as the clan war, has it been corrected yet? PM me.

Thanks

We appear to of lost a few changes in a recent update from yesterday (?). Specifically, the changes that were made to the status block.

Nice to see the legendary store split up however, makes it far easier to navigate!

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ois View Post
    We appear to of lost a few changes in a recent update from yesterday (?). Specifically, the changes that were made to the status block.
    Which changes are you referring to specifically?

Thanks much for your feedback. Glad to hear you like the changes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

Ois (08-17-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Which changes are you referring to specifically?

Thanks much for your feedback. Glad to hear you like the changes.
    Glad to see it continue to improve, getting pretty slick nowadays

----

Two suggestions I made on 20/7 were implemented around 22/7 (again, thanks for doing that!). Both of these are the web, non mobile version.

1) Clicking on the character race/class portrait now takes you to the race/class page details again. Rather the Player Bio/Info page. This was handy as it's not that intuitive that the name below the portrait is what you need to use.

2) The second was related to how pieces of info link. For example, with gold: Clicking on "Gold" will auto-deposit and take you to the bank screen. Clicking on the amount will not.
    Although it is all now consistent, as in the first stages of the revamp it was either the name or the value. Having the whole line as a link made it easier to hit it.

I know they're both fairly minor, but they did really help me get around the site.

Thanks

It's changed already! You're working fast today!

Administrator
    Thanks

Enjoy playing as always.