+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Defense?

Thanks

Default Defense?

I just joined. Am attacking the Firebird trying to train up strength and defense and still defense is at 0/100. Strength is higher because I did the same quest over and over. Am I playing right? And I never see experience points for hitting and have no idea where to check my experience. Am I being a complete idiot?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Villaboy98 View Post
    I just joined. Am attacking the Firebird trying to train up strength and defense and still defense is at 0/100. Strength is higher because I did the same quest over and over. Am I playing right? And I never see experience points for hitting and have no idea where to check my experience. Am I being a complete idiot?
    Quests only give str experience. Fight bosses to get defense experience. You must win the fight to gain experience. With the new format experience is shown at the top of the page with bars that gradually fill as you approach the next level gain.

HP: 730 / 730 Eng: 405 / 405 Str: 185 / 385 Def: 113 / 155 Refill In: 4:31

When you attack a boss it will show in green if you win .. red if you lose.

There are two options

Attack "Fire Horn Bird" (Train Strength)

Attack "Fire Horn Bird" (Train Defense)

you must choose the bottom one to train defense

a winning message will say something like this:

You gained 952 gold and 3 experience by beating Fire Horn Bird!

With the new format there is also a combat log saying damage taken, damage received, and any gold/exp rewarded
    tomb / rok / Legendary Bounty Hunter

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tomb For This Useful Post:

mailmeharry2008 (01-18-2011)

Thanks

First of all you are not idiot, it happens to all new players. Secondly tomb solved half your problem in above quote. And third, to check experience you have to click on more if you are not on pc, and are on mobile phone then it would show you your statistics. Or if at pc then it's same just like tomb said. On the top you can see an AJAX bar showing ur str and def experience.