+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New player help

Thanks

Default New player help

hey guys, just saw this game on the android market. Ive been messing around with it and doing a few quests and what not. What would you suggest a new player start doing and what should i focus on to start to level and achieve greatness? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Administrator
    Thanks

It would be good to do quests early so that you can build up, get what's needed, etc. Then start working on bosses. Good luck; have fun!

Thanks

My suggestion is to get with a clan that you trust, coughBIAcough, and listen to some old timers. Don't have to spend money, I definitely recommend premium though, especially if you think you might stay around a day or two.

Thanks

well i've gotten to level 23 and i found a great clan with friendly players and helpful info. My next concern is about premium.

I would like to be premium, and I feel like I will be around for a while. Now my question is, is it possible to save up enough credits to buy premium, or would it just take too long to be worth it?

And next, I know that there is a quest to find treasure that gives credits and every 24hrs you can search for treasures. Are those the only 2 things to do everyday to get credits or can I obtain some in other places?

Thanks

It is possible, may take you a few months though, unless you play a lot

1RC for every level of Strength and Defense you go up.

There are a rare few special legendary items you can sell for RCs. The only one I know of is the Crystallised Energy Flower that you can sell for 150 credits each (available from occasional limited time quests or specific events). Though it is far better to hold onto them.

Kinda wish I payed out $25 for premium earlier instead of going the RC route, as there are some nice items I could of spent the saved credits on instead, may do it for an alt character since low levels have had some nicer bonuses to them now.
    Still feel $x to RC balance is a bit off, but for premium? go for it.

Thanks

Youcan go the saving route, it may take you a few weeks. but possible. Or combine the 2. Like Ois said, it is worth it. You definitely get better drop rate and better percent in bak return by being premium...

Thanks

And yes you did find a good clan...