+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

Angry Clan war issues yet again

I have been sending PMs to the admin and so have other members of my clan but so far nothing is being done about the issue.

Since the graphic changes on the forum, we tried a clan war and it was a disaster. There were no points for killing someone. It wouldn't let us atack all the members, just those within our level range, and some of our members tried to attack the others and got the message that they couldn't attack because that player was currently in a clan war. It didn't matter if we did manage to attack them, because there were no points being awarded for a kill. At the end of the war, it listed us as the losers, even though neither side scored a point because of this glitch.

We would appreciate it if someone would acknowledge the many PMs we have been sending regarding this issue. If you haven't been getting the messages, then that is another glitch for you to look into. We also would like the loss erased on our record, and notify us when the clan war glitch is fixed because we are all itching to go to war with someone.

Administrator
    Thanks

We are looking into this. It has not been an issue in testing before launch. Therefore, it must be something specific to one of the clans involved. In any case, we are investigating.

Administrator
    Thanks

Try another war now, and let us know the result for you.

Thanks

okay, we will. Can you erase the loss that the last one gave us?

Administrator
    Thanks

Yes, we can. Did you start the war yet?

Thanks

No, but we will. I'm an officer, the clan leader will have to do it, and we're afraid we might have some spies in our midst so we're trying to work out the best way to announce a war, lol. Thanks!

Thanks

Every clan has spies!

Thanks

okay, we are currently in the middle of a war and it seems the issue has been fixed. We are able to attack them and get points for it. The war hasn't ended yet, so I will update at that time to make sure everything seems to be working properly. However, if you can admin please fix the loss that if gave us for the last war not working properly please. I know its just a game, but people are spending good money to play, and I buy RCs to buy energy potions to fight these wars, and we got a loss on record for a war that was a game error and since I finally got a response from you guys about this issue, the whole clan keeps bugging me about the loss that is still on record.

Thanks

No worries it will be fixed!

Thanks

We had the same issue the other night in a war between WoD and IN