+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks

Default HellHound's Clan of Cheaters.

Post removed
    Last edited by Antilles; 09-24-2010 at 10:13 AM.

Thanks

Post removed
    Last edited by Antilles; 09-24-2010 at 10:13 AM.

Thanks

Default Scenario

Left By Wave on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - (Report?)
    Did I buy some RCs? Of course. Not as much as some, more than others.

Ok Antilles thats the bit that i wanted you to read. Lets just say Wave bought only 5 archmage cloaks and 10 energy cloaks, a few power cloaks and then thought hmmm i wonder how the serpent would drop fruit with a luck cloak etc etc etc. I hear your point of not having luck cloaks when you was leveling but to be honest thats just the way it is.

My point is that Wave says he has spent money and is proud of it. why should he have to prove what he has bought to anyone. If you have ever bought anything then you should know that they can help significantly in the way you play!!!!!

Ok if i get this right then roks old character was banned for cheating which he gladly admits and One Eyed Willy(whom i truthfully think wanted to get caught) were both banned and any money spent on them was lost. But to accuse HH and the clan of being cheaters is laughable.

1 last thing is the amount of posts in favour of your opinion. If anyone has anything to say then say it

Thanks

Post removed
    Last edited by Antilles; 09-24-2010 at 10:14 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Antilles View Post
    Point well taken, Rivers. The game has been skewed toward newer 'investors.' Legitimate business but bad for customer satisfaction and loyalty.

One point I missed is this... HH had all the cheaters who got booted in his clan. One-Eye still shows on the game member roster. HH is still harboring rok/Tomb and expecting everyone to forget that the cheater still resides in the game - in his clan. Rehabilitation? Not likely. HH, Wave and rok (Tomb's 'legit' character) have been harassing my clan for a month of Sunday's.

Peace? Not while a cheater is harbored and everyone is threatened who even places a bounty or claims one on him. In a land with laws, harboring a fugitive makes one an accessory. Take your lumps and pipe down, HH, or expel the cheater. HH only expelled One-Eye a month after the account was locked. Character flaw on HH's part.
    One Eye has been banned for a month and a week, and he was removed from WOD's roster weeks ago, so you fail there.

rok has not cheated since he made a new character and is following the rules so, you fail once again.

WoD has been harassed by Instinctive Nomads for OVER a month since the removal of a certain short bus riding individual, and the repeated clean sweep on their roster resulted in attacking the few repeatedly that were the source, so you fail once again there.

Claiming no one touches bounties on IN is ludicrous. Actually, most of what's been posted in this thread is so inane it makes me lose IQ points trying to sift through it.

Wave and HH are cheaters because they are stronger than you? That argument is a riot. guess that means anyone in your own clan that can beat the snot out of you is a cheater too? By your logic they would have to be, which means YOU are harboring cheaters, character flaw, you deserve the lumps you get. If I could get your general location I would send a waaaaaaaaambulance to help you out.

Thanks

Yo, nunya.

I think you raged too quick to see the message behind the post.

BTW, mind if I ask who you are? Or is this anon as well?
    Last edited by kevbo; 08-02-2010 at 12:17 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kevbo View Post
    Yo, nunya.

I think you raged too quick to see the message behind the post.

Maybe try talking instead of attacking.

BTW, mind if I ask who you are? Or is this anon as well?
    You're too stupid for words. Shut up before everyone in algadon realizes what a total tard you are.

Follow follow follow dumb-boy.

Thanks

Remaining anonymous?

Funny you say follow follow follow, but is that not what you are doing with WoD's side of this?

Or are you just angry somebody is siding against you?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kevbo View Post
    Remaining anonymous?

Funny you say follow follow follow, but is that not what you are doing with WoD's side of this?

Or are you just angry somebody is siding against you?
    C....none of the above, sorry if I burst your crazy conspiracy bubble. Douchebags are what they are. No agenda, just dislike an assclown like antillies using a clan as an entire political platform against developers. If you need a translation you can comprehend besides "grab your pitchforks, it is a witch hunt, FOLLOW ME" let me know sheep.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Antilles View Post
    Amazing that wave can kick the pants off players who have been legitimately playing the game for a year.

Amazing how rok/tomb can get caught using a bot and remain... 'because he has rehabilitated himself.' NOT!

Now comes HellHound, justifying rok.Tomb's abusive attacks because rok/Tomb 'hasn't forgotten' how I attacked him when it was shown he was using a bot.

The response from Chris and HellHound? This is choice... He has rehabilitated himself. Forgive him, we have.

Ok. I cave. Share that cheat Script with ~me~ Chris. Allow ~me~ the same right-of-way you've granted Wave, HellHound, rok and Tomb. Or set it right.
    I find it a lot more amazing how you keep faulting WoD. If you did not continually seek war with them you would not have anything to care about, and could easily have peace. You listened to anon's 'Rok is a cheater' chorus for too long.