+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Thanks

If there are so many cheaters in the game and it bothers all of you so much there is a simple solution stop playing. As for me I can see who some of the cheaters are on both sides of the argument and I just avoin them. I have been playing for a about 10 months and sure it bothers me that those that are willing to spend cash instead of time pass me up like I am standing still but the game is for the developers to make money not only for our entertainment. Moral of the story if you don't like the way the game is going get out don't rain on everyones parade.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Why is it that cheaters like tomb.. aka rok, seem to always have an excuse for their cheating ways and continuously fabricate anything and everything under the sun to TRY and make someone else out to be the bad guy.... I'll never understand the mind of a cheater.

Pathetic!
    lmao

you are the biggest tool ever - give up already -

quote from anon "I have never been caught using a bot" -<< caught being the key word

everything i posted above was the truth - with some details left out obviously but it went on for months and i don't want to type that much
    tomb / rok / Legendary Bounty Hunter

Thanks

Wow, is this not a game? Funny thing, I have noticed in my short existence that everyone talking and throwing insults, etc... are all very good people. I do believe anyone deserves a second chance. I also dislike the fact very much that anyone with deep pockets can buy their character and beat the snot outta people like me who have played for a bit and worked on their character's... the simple idea behind all this is we make personal choices to play this game. it is your choice to stay or go, I do think there is way to much name calling..

The final thing I would like to add is even if this is a game I have seen that 99.9% of the people in the game are pretty much like they are in the game as they are in the real world. I value integrity and honesty more than anything. My word means something. Can't we all just get along??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by batdan13 View Post
    Wow, is this not a game? Funny thing, I have noticed in my short existence that everyone talking and throwing insults, etc... are all very good people. I do believe anyone deserves a second chance. I also dislike the fact very much that anyone with deep pockets can buy their character and beat the snot outta people like me who have played for a bit and worked on their character's... the simple idea behind all this is we make personal choices to play this game. it is your choice to stay or go, I do think there is way to much name calling..

The final thing I would like to add is even if this is a game I have seen that 99.9% of the people in the game are pretty much like they are in the game as they are in the real world. I value integrity and honesty more than anything. My word means something. Can't we all just get along??
    i know right its just so drama filled @.@