+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

Talking Lord Quicksilver

Last edited by S1NN3RS; 08-22-2010 at 05:36 PM.

Thanks

Although you may have issues with LQ, you should still show respect to him. Hes the way he is because he feels that people have been unfair to him. He then retaliates by being even more unfair.
    As to caring what has been said,
    Just forget it for a minute.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Belarion For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (08-25-2010), SilverStarr (09-03-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Belarion View Post
    Although you may have issues with LQ, you should still show respect to him. Hes the way he is because he feels that people have been unfair to him. He then retaliates by being even more unfair.
    As to caring what has been said,
    Just forget it for a minute.
    For one, the first time I spoke with him he called me a fool, tried to belittle me by calling me other names such as retard, telling me i ride the short bus..there is no respect for me, so there shall be no respect for him...and how could anyone be unfair to anyone...life is cruel, life is unfair

Thanks

Game rules clearly state that although this is a fighting game, civility in messages and posts is required. Even a graphic depiction of an unkind comment or word goes against this rule. There are minors playing and reading these messages. Parents teaching their children polite behavior are thwarted by these displays.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExotiCAT For This Useful Post:

batdan13 (08-27-2010), SilverStarr (09-03-2010)

Thanks

Talking :D

Algadon Forums Rules

Although the administrators and moderators of Algadon Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Algadon Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Algadon Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

I dont think my picture above is vulgar,sexual,hateful,threatening, or violative of any laws...I think its funny..and I see all your lovey dovey stuff on his page ..it is a little bias for you to comment on my post as being anything other than what it is..a factual statement. One item is sold in grocery stores and the other item is what the grocer puts the first item in I was just helping myself to remember LQs shopping list

Thanks

Although the above pictured items may not offensive to some, their intention combined is on the line of being offensive. We do have young men and women playing this game and what kind of examples are we, as mature adults setting for the younger generation by displaying such non-sense? Think about what it is your doing before your do it. I personally thing it is funny, however it can be highly offensive to a great many people, therefor should not have been used.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to batdan13 For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (08-28-2010)

Thanks

why is everyone giving sinn3rs a hard time with this post when LQ is far more offensive with almost every post he does. By the way I think this post is not only funny but very true.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gorlin For This Useful Post:

S1NN3RS (08-29-2010)

Thanks

I am the younger generation(28) ...and the above picture means nothing more than a french shower bag

Thanks

OMG! And in two years you'll be in that over thirty niche! Seriously S1NN3RS, no need to be on the defensive as no one is reporting you for bad behavior. Just trying to bring out the fact that it's difficult enough to teach our children manners in this day and age.
    You are humorous but...try being a mom with demanding career and called into your child's classroom when your caseload is already doubled and you'll see what I mean. Teachers aren't as tolerant as "regular" people.

Thanks

No need to preach to me about children..i have two school aged children and both act right..havent had to go into a classroom as of yet..and I have a pretty demanding career ..my children have great mannerisms..obviously you dont see the stuff LQ writes on peoples walls...I think this thread has come to an end though.. I was only trying to make the many people that cant stand him have a quick laugh...