+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default Players Currently Online?

I'm not the sort of person who thinks about logging off when finished playing, unless I'm switching accounts or emptying cache/cookies. I was used to finding myself automatically in need of a fresh login after a certain amount of time away from the game though. Last night that didn't happen and I awoke to my homepage.
    If this is a permanent new feature it defeats the purpose of showing the currently active players, as I was certainly not "active" for those hours but had fallen asleep. This poses a definite problem to those sending a pm expecting a quick reply from am "active" player, then actively sleeping! Lol
    Thank you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ExotiCAT For This Useful Post:

SilverStarr (09-03-2010)

Administrator
    Thanks

You still log out when inactive...your session just resumes if you don't log out when you become active again.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

SilverStarr (09-03-2010)

Thanks

No sir! My acct remained logged in under my user name as though I had been actually playing all those hours. I hadn't touched my device for the past twelve hours, appearing to be actively playing yet not touching the game until until I awoke hours later.
    Last edited by ExotiCAT; 09-02-2010 at 03:43 PM.

Thanks

Default Auto-log out

Apparently some types of phones/devices do Not auto log out and their names remain on the active list. I sent a msg to someone listed as online and received no reply til the next day. When I mentioned that I saw her name as online she laughed and said, "Oh my phone stays logged in All the time".
    Last edited by SilverStarr; 09-03-2010 at 11:47 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SilverStarr For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (09-14-2010)

Thanks

Hahaha... the funniest thing about this is that people literally cried foul when I had stayed logged in while actually not online nor playing.

I was apparently using a bot to stay online. Some people are just too dumb, and extremely funny at the same time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anon For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (09-14-2010)

Thanks

Gee, anon, I could have appreciated a bot such as that when my old chatsite MobaMingle developed chronic logoff problems!...then again, I may never have discovered Algadon if it weren't for my frustration!