+ Reply to Thread

Thread: points?

Thanks

Default points?

how does the point system really work? shouldnt we be allowed to see our own values? i'm in the middle of a war right now and the odds seem grossly unfair
    Your Statistics
    Kills: 17

Your Opponent's Statistics
    Kills: 23

how do they end up with 350+ more points from a scant 6 more kills? something is amuk here

Thanks

on the PC I see point values for each player. and they change as you fight.

Thanks

**** **** Statistics
    Kills: 89
    Metal Heads's Statistics
    Kills: 197

thier average points were 26.2 per kill whereas ours was 13.6, roughly half of what they got. this holds true for the values beside thier names. most were around ten when they could be killed with some around 15. how is this fair though? the highest point kills turned out to the weekest players on thier team while players that are stronger were worth less. can someone help me understand why such difference and why my team had to work so much harder to win?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by a pinnapple View Post
    **** **** Statistics
    Kills: 89
    Metal Heads's Statistics
    Kills: 197

thier average points were 26.2 per kill whereas ours was 13.6, roughly half of what they got. this holds true for the values beside thier names. most were around ten when they could be killed with some around 15. how is this fair though? the highest point kills turned out to the weekest players on thier team while players that are stronger were worth less. can someone help me understand why such difference and why my team had to work so much harder to win?
    You might want to read the "How Are The Winners Determined?" section of http://www.algadon.com/clans/war.php?do=howto which reads:

The winner of a particular clan war is determined by calculating which clan did the most effective killing, so to say, just killing as many people as possible will not suffice.
    In other words, you have to be wise in which opponents to kill! I'm sure as the wars go on, you'll figure out the tricks for the best way to win them.