+ Reply to Thread

Thread: loyalty rewards

Thanks

Default loyalty rewards

This is an idea I think many people would be interested in design special legendary items that can only be earned by the age of your account like every 6 months if ur account is active give a reward at 6 months, 1 year, 1 year 6 months ect.....it would encourage more people to stick around and reward the older players for staying

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deloric For This Useful Post:

a pinnapple (09-25-2010), Belarion (10-06-2010), fenrihr (10-07-2010), Iceman2012 (09-13-2013), Timgray (01-13-2013)

Administrator
    Thanks

That is a good idea. Thank you for the suggestion. This has been something that I wanted to get in, but until now, did not have a good idea for it. I think automatically rewarding items at certain durations could indeed be the ticket. I am adding it to the list!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

Belarion (10-06-2010), fenrihr (10-07-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deloric View Post
    This is an idea I think many people would be interested in design special legendary items that can only be earned by the age of your account like every 6 months if ur account is active give a reward at 6 months, 1 year, 1 year 6 months ect.....it would encourage more people to stick around and reward the older players for staying
    great idea, would certainly help those that have fallen behind the newer crowd

Thanks

ABSOLUTELY! The older players have generally passed those bosses that drop the things that make these younger pups very strong! This would allow us older crowd to level the playing the field.

Thanks

how about some quests with age limits too, it would be similar to level restrictions but would let us get better gear. ad new players couldnt complain too much as they would be getting ever closer to doing more themselves

8. The Following User Says Thank You to a pinnapple For This Useful Post:

Belarion (10-06-2010)

Thanks

This is an awesome idea! I also love pinnapples quest idea a lot. I usually do not have the time to fight bosses, so a quest that gives decent xp compared to the energy used would be much appreciated! Especially if it also has some much-needed items to go with it.

Thanks

Great idea

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    That is a good idea. Thank you for the suggestion. This has been something that I wanted to get in, but until now, did not have a good idea for it. I think automatically rewarding items at certain durations could indeed be the ticket. I am adding it to the list!
    PLEASE do this!
    hehe thanks

Thanks

Default Added to the idea

Yes, but they should have to claim the item, or accounts that have been sitting around for years would be strong. So it should be an item that you have to click claim on once you get it for playing for 1 year.

Thanks

That is Good Idea