+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Cool Enchanted Wrath Cloak

Well now, here is a game changer. Let's just throw in an item that has unbelievable stats, causes unbelievable damage and et every level buy them. Chris wonders why he has so many disgruntled players! I have been playing this game since Feb and I am now seeing players that have been playing for months less than me not only pass me, but smash me by 1.5 million points! Then you have the level 150 player who can beat me by 50k points! What has this game come to. I remember when being a level 2100 used to mean something. It means now that you are a sucker for playing and wasting your time. This game has became a joke! If you don't have deep pockets to spend money on it, you can't do anything player vs player and regardless what admin says, I mean come on if it really mattered why did the enchanted wrath cloak get bumped up to 10? I am sitting here giggling my ass off cause the deep pocket people are having a grand time jumping at the opportunity to buy some more power. Yes I said, buy some more power....get your credit cards out,cause I am sick and tired of actually earning my levels and you idiots buying yours. This is one time i will not be apologizing for a post!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to batdan13 For This Useful Post:

BatKol (11-06-2010), kevbo (10-05-2010)

Thanks

Just as I said many times before, Mystik Media keeps designing in new powerful stuff just to hammer all those loyal paid customers.
    We all know there are only some very rare BOSSs along our way leveling up which are the very key for you to become "strong". One is Amazon for Stones. One is Golden Dragon for Masks. And strong STR is the very key for you to farm the most out of it. When these BOSSs are passed, they will never return. When old players pay so much money for strongest cloaks at that time would only realize that they are weak like "a little chicken" because newer more powerful cloaks are designed and those new players simply pay "identical" money for RCs to buy those more powerful cloaks to farm more incredible Legendary Items hence become a monster to old players, we old players are worthless like "SHIT".
    This has always been the way how Mystik treats us. New comers don't be happy only because you pay the same amount of money and can crush old players like crushing an ant, because you will be next ant when newer more powerful cloaks are designed for newer players to crush you in the future.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gclu For This Useful Post:

archie (09-09-2011), kevbo (10-05-2010)

Thanks

Come on batdan. Didn't you know they only bumped up the max on wrath cloaks to apologize for getting hacked! Way to be inconsiderate.

/sarcasm

Thanks

I lawled my pants