Threaded View

Thanks

Cool Enchanted Wrath Cloak

Well now, here is a game changer. Let's just throw in an item that has unbelievable stats, causes unbelievable damage and et every level buy them. Chris wonders why he has so many disgruntled players! I have been playing this game since Feb and I am now seeing players that have been playing for months less than me not only pass me, but smash me by 1.5 million points! Then you have the level 150 player who can beat me by 50k points! What has this game come to. I remember when being a level 2100 used to mean something. It means now that you are a sucker for playing and wasting your time. This game has became a joke! If you don't have deep pockets to spend money on it, you can't do anything player vs player and regardless what admin says, I mean come on if it really mattered why did the enchanted wrath cloak get bumped up to 10? I am sitting here giggling my ass off cause the deep pocket people are having a grand time jumping at the opportunity to buy some more power. Yes I said, buy some more power....get your credit cards out,cause I am sick and tired of actually earning my levels and you idiots buying yours. This is one time i will not be apologizing for a post!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to batdan13 For This Useful Post:

BatKol (11-06-2010), kevbo (10-05-2010)