+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default clan war updates

as i have recently found out through experince, in both trying a formal war and an ambush, there are several new restrictions on wars.
    -first; the new minimun of 5 lvl 50+ player for a clan in order to initiate an attack on them. is this mutual though? must they have 5 lvl 50+ members to start a war?
    -second; there must be at least 10 members in a clan to start a war. this is the one that kinda irks me. less than a week ago we were ambushed by a smaller clan while we had no members online. they of course won but we want to retaliate, we cannot. this lead to my suggestions.

if the restrictions are not mutual make them so & allow a way for a clan to be revenged, there are ways around the restrictions now. ex. a clan can pick up a member for a war then kick them to remain at 9 players and become immune to attacks.

just seems like a losing situation for any mid size clan

on a side note, can it be made so officers can start or at least accept a war offer? waited on a clan for over an hour after a scheduled war fell through due to the absense of thier leader.

Administrator
    Thanks

These are not new. They've been there for a while. They are both ways, though.

Thanks

still, it would be nice to have a revenge button to get back at those that beat the sytem. even though they need 10 to attack its not hard to get back to 9

Thanks

if u were waitin on the leader to accept and it fell through then you shoulda just ambushed

Thanks

hmm, somene want to explain this one for me? we were just ambushed by a clan early this morning with 4 members in

Thanks

Default loopholes

loopholes in the war format allow for clans to be in endless negotiations with dormant clans to avoid being attacked or removing members to keep them under the 10 member limit to also avoid being attacked.
    I originally liked the idea of wars but its so leaky and full of holes that never get fixed that i now find myself on the other side. Cloaked up members of a relatively weak clan can take out a larger more established clan by just killing inactive members.
    I made suggestions before on how to fix this, so how about it admin are you doing anything?

Administrator
    Thanks

The clan war system will certainly be further updated and improved. It will not be done immediately, but very soon after a couple major things currently in progress.