+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Thumbs down Halloween quest = FAIL

This new halloween quest is rediculous. The drop rate for the maskes in low. and the fact that you need 500 of them to complete the scavenger hunt is impossible. Especally for lower level players with low energy regin. I have leveled up 6 times and im only 2 days into scavanger hunt. The drop is SOO not worth all the lvls and nrg.
    LOOT
    (1) Crystalized Energy Flower
    (1) Dragonskull Belt (+100 Defense/+25 Strength)
    (1) Snake Tongue Bracelet (+15 Defense/Strength)
    (1) Andvari Empowered Hood (+10 Defense/Strength, +1 Energy, +10 Max HP, +1 Energy/5 mins, +1 HP/Hour) [Unlimited]

Day 25 is Wings, Day 50 is Fruit of Life

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jennywhy67 For This Useful Post:

fenrihr (10-23-2010)

Thanks

It would appear that this quest is designed to up the sales of your Cloak of Sorbek. i mean come on. a cloak with HUGE energy increasing properties comes out then this quest which eats energy like skittles.... coincidence... I think not

Thanks

The admin should decrease the energy used and exp gained and specially increase the drop of a mask. just like the fruit of hera hunting on level 8 quest. btw the 2nd quest of the halloween is ok, what i mean is the 1st one, we the weak and less energy is worthless on the 1st one. todays events only entertain those who are strong and more energy or let me say the higher level. hmp

Thanks

this quest is ludicrous first run took 120k energy this second trip took 150k just stupid for this insane amount of energy the average player wont be able to do the quest even once

and i had to burn this kind of energy for a friend. there is no way on my regular profile will i be able to do it once. making money is a good thing but come on!! special quest should be for every one not just the CC people

Thanks

yeah, nearly a week in and i'm still not close with 1500 energy max which i drain a couple times a day. either up drop rates or lower the energy cost (and the insane exp which i dont want atm) so that players wont need 100/5 min regain and 5k+ maxes to do it. its probably fun for the top players that spend, a nice reward for them. but the rest of us will really get nothing unless the quest is open another month. and even then...

Thanks

the players that can do this quest easily, dont get alot from the final drop. the ones who NEED the final drop cant complete it. PLEASE fix this quest. im 40 days into it but fear i wont finish by the 8th.

Thanks

come on ADMIN were calling you out on this one.

Administrator
    Thanks

The quest is not suppose to be easy. It's suppose to be a challenge. It's not for everyone, but it's there for those that are interested. The next special event quest will take less energy that this one on a side note.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    The quest is not suppose to be easy. It's suppose to be a challenge. It's not for everyone, but it's there for those that are interested. The next special event quest will take less energy that this one on a side note.

A challenge on the mind for sure. Does my nut without a luck cloak.

If this quest isn't for everyone, which I know is true(i have low lvl alt) then why didnt you make a quest for the lower lvl players??? Sure you cant give them the same goodies as with the big quest but could in my opinion have made a quest that doesnt need that much energy but still drops items. eg:

1 fruit, 1 wing, 1 ark of protection or goblet of strength, or both.

I for one would be more than happy to do that with my alt. I got to 5% on the new quest before realising I wouldn't complete it.

But the quest is great for rivers and higher lvl players i happily admit.

Thanks

thank you for your reply

I have already lvled up over 20 times trying to complete it. It would be a shame if i couldnt. could you AT LEAST extend it a few days or a week. by my caculations i will be less then 10 days shy of competion by the 8th