+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Ridicules...

Thanks

well said TOMB!!
    Admin, well done for keeping cool

fengaral and anyone else who think these "gods of algadon" cheated there way.........

quest 1100 starts dropping potions

level 975 savage amazon boss-drops sonduko stones
    golden dragon 1100-drops masks of courage

thats how u get your energy regen and strength!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rivers For This Useful Post:

tomb (11-17-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tomb View Post
    first off - the correct spelling is Ridiculous - of course spell check wouldn't help you because ridicules is a word too.
    Are you the spelling police now? hahaha

I didn't even think about farming quests for potions until it was mentioned to me. So I got very few credits using it. I in no way got strong through farming credits. My regen is far less than most people my level because I went for str instead of energy regen.
    Ok, I'm reading 'Hey, I'm to stupid to figure things out, but once I was told, I did it too'. lmao yet another moment of stupidity on your behalf. lmao

I was already punished for using a bot with tomb - he was bannned.
    Don't cheat then! Oh wait, too late, cheater!

This continued slander against me and the rest of WoD is malicious and needs to stop.
    Cheaters don't get a say so, EVER!

Just like people who start today and don't have access to any special quests from before - you failed to take advantage of the quest before it was changed - too bad. Don't like it - quit playing.
    If you don't like the medium found, then YOU quit.

I think the cap should be even lower or even made to be 1 time only like Repair the Oransted Watermill.

There is no reason to do the quest more than one time once you have the key.

Or take the potions out of those quests altogether - 300 energy back from a quest that take nearly 8000 to complete is pointless.
    Nobody cares what you think. You don't even have half a brain to begin with.

Don't give in to the whiners when you are losing money - if they quit who cares - they were not spending money on the game anyway.
    He was losing money when you retards were exploiting a flaw, when in fact, you all should have reported it.

So in closing, STFU, get a fk'n job, and for the love of god, clean your fk'n basement you pig!

p.s. - If you used as much energy and passion in real life as you do making silly game names and clans, you'd probably be out of your parents base. But instead, look at you now, over 40 yrs old, and nothing to show for. Shame on you.

Thanks

You know these personal attacks are getting old. Let's stick to the game, shall we. If you all have something personal, stick to the right median for that. I am also 40, does that make me bad for playing this game? Heck we have people in their 50's playing this game, qwhat does that make them. Please, stay on the right topic. If you wanna slander do it in your own posts...Thanks.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to batdan13 For This Useful Post:

a pinnapple (11-18-2010), BatKol (11-20-2010)

Thanks

Thank u, batdan! I am a 46yr old disabled woman about to turn 47 and I have been mocked and made fun of by younger people who have no understanding of what a long term progressive disease does to a person's health, strength and energy. There are a few that do and know about my battle with it. The above person being one of them.

Btw, how a person is in game is most likely how they are in real life. Most like to hide behind their computer generated characters thinking they will never be caught when they do bad hurtful things to others. To those people I say, stop being so blasted stupid and self-deceiving. We all reap what we sow. And some never learn from their mistakes. We know who they are too because they never change for the better, only for the worse.

That is all and thank u for ur time.
    U may now resume ur regularly scheduled activities.(batdan quote)
    BatKol ~ (daughter of a Voice)

Thanks

If you are over 40, and still live in your parents basement, then YES, the above post pertains to you.

Otherwise, a little reading comprehension goes a long long way. Try it!

Thanks

Apparently YOU don't have any comprehension yourself so correct yourself before u go correcting others.
    BatKol ~ (daughter of a Voice)

Thanks

Well as per this discussion i see that whole system of algadon should be changed, and the game should be reset and restarted. LOLS....
    But that's not possible, so we should enjoy this game, as it is.
    Yes all the above said things make lower level guys feel like they are far behind and can never come up to the levels of higher ones. But it's just a game, the other new guys that would come below us will also feel same. Maybe some might get above if they are rich enough to buy cloaks with their dollars. But there would be many others who will stay behind us. So nothing to worry. Enjoy the game, that's all i can say is