+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default thanksgiving quest info

Would you please give a little info about the new quest@ when you add them? Drops, etc... every day something in this game makes me consider going back to wow or 9 empires. Some of us dont generate 100+ energy every 5 minutes and i prefer to be able to make an informed decision on how i use the little bit of energy i do get. Some info on all the quests and bosses would be ideal.

And just as a sise note, i think youre rc's are way over priced. I wonder how many more players would buy them if they were cheaper? I wonder if you would make more money that way? Just a thought.

Thanks

the rewards are not great but i think they are worth doing. there are a couple random drops while doing the quest and the quitisential fruit and wings at the end. there is also a trade-in drop that is random everyday which has had decent payoff, at least for the 1-500 quest. i do not know if the 500+ get better rewards or not. and to answer your question grimbly, as long as you renenerate 8 energy every 5 min, less than 12 hours will be needed to accumulate the required 1100/1130 energy needed for the quest. for all low levels a daily boost of 20 or so att and/or defense is imensly beneficial and the wings help you do the quest more easily.

the quest does not have to be done in one day either, there is just a maximum of 101(?) times for the reward. doing it 50 times one day and 50 times the next will still be as good a place to spend your energy as any. the quest will not level you up as some wish but it will make anyone who tries it much stronger for doing so

and i'll put in a side note as well. that is a very big jump from 500-501. a level 490 will most likely get way more out of the quest than every level 510
    Last edited by a pinnapple; 11-15-2010 at 03:24 PM. Reason: more direct answer for grimbly

Thanks

i think this new quest is good. much better then Halloween quest. while the drops are not GREAT they are good considering it dont take much nrg to complete. and the fact that it can only be dont once per day keeps it from beng exploited.

Thanks

How long will this quest be up for?.....

Administrator
    Thanks

The quest will be available until Friday the 26th.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

peppesson (11-19-2010)

Thanks

Default Re: thanksgiving quest info

I'm digging this quest too. I've noticed I get drops on 15 30 45 and the big one at the end. I love the wings. Its nice to be able to get more done.

Also I would probably buy credits if they were cheaper as well. Right now (on sale) they are 70¢ each. If they were like 15-20 I'd probably buy them. 10¢ would be Awesome. Or maybe buy them with gold. Like 50 million for 10 credits or something. Help reward players for their time.

I though it was So Awesome that I could trade credits to become a premium member.

Or maybe add more quests That grant credits like the one that's up now. I think that's great.
    I understand the limits on the "good quests" to prevent abuse.

Sorry to rant I just enjoy the game and figured I'd give you my input. Its easily one of the most used apps on my Droid.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Administrator
    Thanks

Thank you for the feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy playing!