+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Thanks

Post Yet another clan war glitch.

It seems once a clan enters a war, all bounties on said clan member are removed. Also no new bounties can be placed on any member of a warring clan. I agree this is how it should run. Although the problem with this, if a clan goes to war to remove their members bounties, they can still retaliate and bounty others.

If a clan enters into a clan war to avoid a 'bounty' war, they should not be able to remain bountying others if they cannot be bountied back.
    Last edited by kevbo; 11-16-2010 at 01:23 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kevbo For This Useful Post:

mailmeharry2008 (01-13-2011)

Thanks

Ok, every few bounties I get this message when I refresh a tab.
    "Invalid Amount

Sorry, the amount specified is not valid to place a bounty. View Bounties."

If that appears for a particular member and I keep the page up until a war is started, I can go back one page and takes me to the regular bounty player screen which you normally are unable to access while a clan is warring. And then the bounty can still be placed.

I am unsure if this is the same method used to bounty others from INside a clan war, but if it is hopefully somebody could possibly look into it?

Thanks

Yes it is a big problem, it's similar like hiding from Clan Wars by fake pending wars. So Chris Sir, should review on this problem and introduce some law or coding to avoid such things. There should be no place for cowards in algadon world.