+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default That Wacky Liche and his Crazy Drop

Upon reaching level 1800, I did what most others would do, fight the Liche for his legendary drops before returning to more fruitful (and "wing"ful) prey. I received his weapon twice and one Coin of Prosperity, before the shield.
    Whenever I receive a new item I go and inspect it, sniffing carefully as any self-respecting kitty would. But upon clicking on Armor there was NO new shield! I immediately wrote customer service to alert potential glitch warfare.
    When the same thing happened a second time, I clicked on the shield itself but only received the info for the weapon. Hmmmmmm...more glitch play? Now I've noted that these new higher bosses were requiring an older item to access them, but these were all items I'd saved one token of from much lower leveled bosses. I haven't had to go back and purchase one, but surely these new, tougher bosses weren't providing them either. However it seems that Liche IS!
    Three customer service letters later I had solved the problem. What I didn't solve was why a level 1825 boss should drop a level 150 item and moreover why my clicking on it from combat screen showed the stats for an altogether different object.
    There is strange comfort in the fact of this happening on a holiday eve - perhaps a mystery for the kitties (or kiddies, whichever your preference, I'll take both)?
    A happy, blessed and peaceful Thanksgiving to you all

Thanks

OK, kitty, you got me so confused...What is your bottom line?

Thanks

I don't know about such high levels, but as per my levels, i noticed similar kind of a glitch with my Kakarot account. However i didn't reported it. Infact i just press Enter button on attack again link and can drain 1000+ energy in just 1 or 2 minutes. But during this, i see that even if i gain fruits they raise my max hp by 50 but on the very next hit or two it reverts back and my hp is -50 again. Please admins take a look for such glitch as well. I forgot to report that earlier.