Thread: Behind the Mask

Threaded View

Thanks

Default Behind the Mask

as everyone is aware it is within the rules to create a "junior" or secondary account on algadon. these accounts are not, at least to the outside oserver, attached in any way to the main account that the player controls. NOTE: in no way am i trying to get them banned

what i purpose is some sort of restriction. these junior accounts are often left at miseraly low levels and cannot be retaliated against in any way. they will list sometimes dozen of accounts for the meer fun of it leaving many, often clan bosses, very frustrated.

i suggest that since we cannot attack (an attack back option would be great for getting back at some that bounty us but not for a junior account) due to level restrictions the accounts be
    a. linked together, accounts that log into the same computer will be linked on the profile
    b. restricted in game, only be able to bounty someone less than 100 levels or 10% (whichever is greatest) above your level
    c. restricted via clan, in order to post someone that has a level in the 100's or 1000's one must have considerable cash. most easily otained by low levels by being in a clan. once the main account creates and invests in one the junior can join and draw from this "bottomless purse" for all intensive purposes.
    since this is the case restrictions could be placed to keep a junior from being the only one left in a clan, such as a clan dissolving after a boss has left (time limit prohaps?) or a level limit for certain aspects of a clan such as entrance or withdrawl.

yes i know this suggestion has alot that needs work but i figured it was best to get the proverbial snowball started. please post suggestions

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a pinnapple For This Useful Post:

batdan13 (12-01-2010), mailmeharry2008 (01-12-2011)