+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Christmas Quest

Thanks

Default Christmas Quest

so, what is everyone's thoughts on the new Christmas quest? it takes 2000 energy to complete the 200 times per day to collect the rewards. i wont spoil all the rewards but the quintisentials are in as well as some nice treats, especially for low levels.

and for anyone hesitant about the large amount of energy required... definately worth it. and the rewards will keep making it easier to do

Thanks

Default Re: Christmas Quest

Although it does take a good amount of energy, the rewards are very nice

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

Thanks

Default Re: Christmas Quest

I like this one alot. The drops are pretty good. Way better than the Halloween one and a little better than the Thanksgiving one. (IMHO) i really like the drops. It really makes up for the energy required. You've got to give to get.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thanks

Default xmas quest

I agree, definitely better than the last couple. The rewards are great, good job on this one.

Thanks

Most definitly way better, imo, than the last couple..heck the belt alone is wlmost worth it! Definitly worth the energy.

Thanks

Default thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by a pinnapple View Post
    so, what is everyone's thoughts on the new Christmas quest? it takes 2000 energy to complete the 200 times per day to collect the rewards. i wont spoil all the rewards but the quintisentials are in as well as some nice treats, especially for low levels.

and for anyone hesitant about the large amount of energy required... definately worth it. and the rewards will keep making it easier to do

Yes sir, this is great quest and got me little up and now i damage 4000 per hit to the highest boss whereas previously i use to damage it at 900 hp only.

Thanks

Thumbs down Got us again...Chris...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!! I see that you are still pissing people off and being an ass about things. Help back2eight with his character Chris, and stop being a Shat head. Bring the quest back for the remainder of the day with increased items and drops...for lying to all of those that play your game...and I quote, "...til the end of December..." Well, guess what ATARD, that isn't until tomorrow!! You f'k'd things up with that new cloak and luck piece and the book you sooooooo wanted us all to buy. nothing worked my stats stayed the same, you just robbed, yes I think you a thief, all of us from our hard earned RC's and abilities. Your dumbass pockets have been lined, stop your crap and make this a fun game again, where you don't thieve from your players...!!!!!!

Administrator
    Thanks

You are welcome to post your opinion, but do not spam the forums. Your other posts with this same content are being deleted.

Thanks

can someone tell me what the drops were??????