+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks

I have a very simple solution to all this, make it very simple, i.e.

Maximum allowed war per clan per day - 1 forced or 1 official (any one only)

Simply if this is set, then if a clan forces war on you, then you have the chance to retaliate. And the other clan can't even hide under pending wars as maximum war limit will prevent them from that as well.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Yea but if you were only allowed only one war a day you could nvr have the number one clan but i c where you trying to go with this might just make clans that can eithe be clans that war or not and you get no achievement if you choose not to be a waring clan and no rank but you can not war at all

Thanks

well, rank won't stay stable. Though it would rise slowly as per the skills of the clans.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

I seriously like that idea might just work you have my vote on it

Thanks

if a clan could only fight one war a day wouldn't that prevent a counter attack though? to allow a clan to only engage in one war a day would still leave the clan open to have another clan have a pending war with them.

i like the idea i just also like to play devils advocate. "only through fire are things of value made".

how about deleting the formal war block altogether? meaning that that a clan could still be ambushed if they have a pending war?

Thanks

Yes someone can still beat that clan up, but that's the game, if you are messy, someone else has the right to mess with you.

Simply saying clan A, attacked clan B and supposedly, Clan A won.
    Now, Clan B has the right to counter-attack and revenge.

This is the normal case, but in case of some really clever opponents who might be running two clans to have a cheat/exploit of this system, the case would be like following:-

Clan A attack clan B and win, clan B retaliated and win again, Clan C attacks again on clan B, clan D too attacks, and ruined clan B. That's the case i think pinapple is talking about.

Well, it might be a hole in my idea, but i got a solution for that as well.
    And that is daily limit again. I earlier told to allow just one war per clan either formal or forced. This one is for outgoing wars. Now put a limit of one on the incoming wars also.

How about this guys?

With Regards
    Harinder Singh