+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default christmas present

i know its a little late to suggest it but how about you declare a christmas peace treaty where no clan wars may occur. many people will not be online and i know me and my clan would feel much better if we did not have to worry about being ambushed as we spend time with our families on this special holiday. i know you have already given us an amazing quest to hone our skills but this would just give us christmas off

thanks again for the awesome christmas quest!

Thanks

Default good suggestion but

Quote Originally Posted by a pinnapple View Post
    i know its a little late to suggest it but how about you declare a christmas peace treaty where no clan wars may occur. many people will not be online and i know me and my clan would feel much better if we did not have to worry about being ambushed as we spend time with our families on this special holiday. i know you have already given us an amazing quest to hone our skills but this would just give us christmas off

thanks again for the awesome christmas quest!

Good suggestion but, many people joined this game just for war. LOLS. So what will happen to them? They like to celebrate any event with wars.
    I myself am not of that type however, and i prefer peace as well, but think about them as well, he he.....