+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Can't get logged in to one of my accounts, and email problems

I've tried contacting, pm'ing admin, everything, but can't get a response, so I'm trying here now. I have 4 accounts. I need to change the email associated with 2 of them but it wont let me, it says I'm trying and invalid email but I'm not, it is a valid email address that is not being used anywhere else in the game. I have been blocked out of one of my characters - it says the password is not valid and there's no way for me to reset the password. Please help me fix these problems

Administrator
    Thanks

We have replied to you before, and again today. The fact is just the answer is not what you hoped to hear.

Without the email address associated with the account, there's no verification the accounts belong to you. We are not going to set such precedent, opening up to account fraud, etc.

Thanks

But you will steal the 280 dollars I've paid for this game and ban me from all my accounts because you don't have a secure system and a way to recover information? That's simply wrong. If no one can be assured of being secure in the game, they will stop spending money. The right thing to do is restore my accounts or give me all the money back that I've paid for the game

Thanks

when people pay for for a game and put a lot of time and effort into it, there has to be a way to recover information so access can be secured on the game. It's as simple as that. The error is yours, and you are refusing to fix the problem. your solution is to simply ban me and make off with my money, and thats not the way you should handle anything. You should be working to restore access to my accounts. You haven't sent me the information that you said you were working on

Administrator
    Thanks

The account ban was because you filed disputes with PayPal, which is common policy. Nothing to do with your email account issues, which we have stated what is needed to gain account access. It is not unreasonable to at least know the email address associated with an account. However, we even sent you that now.

Thanks

That wasnt the information i needed, I had that info already. I still dont think you understand what is going on

Thanks

For admins - actually it is a serious problem as well, sir, 3 months before when hot lola was guiding algadon users to password stealer site then i lost crazyrx account of my friend rajpatel9090. It's password was unrecoverable as the email registered with crazyrx is yahoo.com but i don't know how it changed by itself. I gave password to admins for my email as well, but still i was not helped in recovering the password for that. Now that account is dead, as it was weak and hacker may have just thrown it, as it is of no use to him/her.

I am simply saying that security of game needs little more concern especially regarding emails and passwords. There should be additional options for the recovery of passwords and changing email if it changes knowingly or unknowingly (As domain might be changed, in some cases, and many other things might happen to the domain, with whom our email is registered)

It is suggested that back2eight should be helped as i know that nothing is hidden from admins. And they can still confirm whether back2eight is genuine or not via ip address and possibly by other ways as well.

I am sorry if i said anything wrong, i didn't meant to hurt anyone. And i am not forcing admins to help back2eight. It's simply my opinion and it is in best interests to help him, he doesn't seem to be wrong. I don't know about Paypal disputes, that he is in, though. But still........

Some things needs to be worked out, rather than closing eyes for some rules and policies.