+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

Default need admin help very quickly

What will it take to be contacted about a problem from admin? They are ignoring me. Several times I have sent messages several different ways and no one will respond. I have been locked out of one of my accounts, and also I can't get the email addresses changed. This is a huge problem that has been going on for a while and no one will get back in touch with me about it.

Thanks

So instead of getting help and actually talking to a real person, I get all my accounts banned because someone doesn't know what they are doing???? Real nice, people. A glitch in the system causes an error that makes me unable to log into one account, change info on another, so in retaliation you ban all my accounts? Grow up. IF you are going to do that, give me back the 280 dollars I've paid for this game, or else restore access to my accounts. Thats your choices, and it is the right thing to do.

Administrator
    Thanks

You have been getting help from a real person. Your account was banned because you filed disputes with PayPal, which is common policy. Nothing to do with your email account issues.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

SilverStarr (12-30-2010)

Thanks

so work with me on fixing the problem....

Thanks

you didn't just ban the account that I filed a complaint with, you banned all of them. What's your reasoning for that? You are contradicting yourself. If you have the ability to discern which accounts are mine and ban them all because of a complaint I filed about ONE account, then you have the ability to see which accounts I have been using and restore access to the ones I'm having trouble with. You can't have it both ways. You must have some way of being able to tell which accounts I am using, because you banned all of them because of the dispute I filed which only concerned ONE account. so if you have the ability to do that, you have the ability to restore access to these 4 accounts as well.

Administrator
    Thanks

No, we did not ban any other account.

However, we do have one other option for detecting the accounts we can do tomorrow.

Is it 4 accounts you are unable to access now? I thought it was only 2 (aside from the one that is banned)?

Thanks

I still don't think you understand what has happened. I would really like to be able to talk to someone on the phone.

When I go to the algadon home page now it says I'm banned, and it doesn't give me an option to sign into any alternate account, so for all intents and purposes, I am banned from alll of them and now have no way to try to contact anyone who can help me get this fixed

Administrator
    Thanks

You should be able to log out and into another account. We will be back to you via email in any case.

Thanks

I can't log out, and i tried my phone, all accounts are invalid

Thanks

Default Don't panic

Admins helped me in recovering my account, see they are responding to you as well. They will help u, don't worry, brother.