thank you mailmeharry, the security is lax, and when an account has a problem the admin's policy has been just to say oh well, nothing I can do..... but that is not acceptable because people pay money to play this game and put a lot of time into it. There has to be a better way to recover a character when there is a problem. My situation got fixed now, but I know there are still others who have had their accounts messed up and they haven't gotten things straightened out.

One problem I see is that people share characters sometimes. I have done it with mine, and I have had others give me their password so I could use their character if needed. This is being done because of wars. If officers had the ability to start a clan war, I think that would cut down on password sharing. That is the reason that I know of that people share passwords, so that a war can be started when the leader is not online. The other reason may be if a person knows he can't play for a few weeks but wants a friend to sign on and do the search for treasure.