+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default i have figured out the loophole in the one man clan attacks

this has been an issue for quite a while and I have reported it several times and have never gotten a response on what is going on or what is being done to fix it. I have finally figured out what they are doing.

Admin, this is a serious problem. What they are doing is having enough members to start a war, then they are booting everyone and cloaking the one that is left. That way, even a level 50 can win a war against the largest clan in algadon because that leaves absolutely no points to be gained by the opposing side.

You have it fixed where no one can join during a clan war. It should also be fixed that no one can LEAVE during one, because this is a major flaw in the system that is allowing them to cheat and win. MAny people have alternate clans that they use just for war purposes. They get enough people in one to attack, then they all leave and they make sure to leave less than 10 people in the clan so no one can attack them.

Administrator
    Thanks

Many users have reported workarounds for the clan wars in one of a couple ways, and we are working on a solution at this time to hopefully address them all.

Thanks

Default Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Many users have reported workarounds for the clan wars in one of a couple ways, and we are working on a solution at this time to hopefully address them all.

It is an issue to be solved. Hmmmm.......
    But can't those things be said as a good strategy by the people, as they are spending credits for buying rejuvenation cloak as per their strategy. However i am not sure, whether it's cheating or a strategy. As there is a flaw that if rejuvenation cloak is equipped by single person then it's impossible to kill him and gain points during clan war. However on the other hand as i explained above, it could be said as a good strategy as well.