+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jealousy

Thanks

Default Jealousy

People seems to get jealous from each other in this game. Some get jealous from the rich people that go ahead in game by purchasing credits, some rich people get jealous of the lower levels when some special quests are introduced for them, or credits purchase price is lowered, so what should admins do in here?

Some people get jealous of each other even at same levels, as why other one is rising up little ahead from him? Why is his attack more than me?
    So what should be done for that?

Some people get jealous of even more postings of a person in Algadon forums, but what could be done for that?

Simple solution - Don't be jealous, play your own game, try new strategies, increase your typing speed (for posting in algadon forums issue, lols). That is what gaming is, as far as i am concerned, i don't get jealous from anybody at all, for any matter. However sometimes people really takes advantage of such nature of mine, but those people are exceptions from this suggestion.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mailmeharry2008 For This Useful Post:

kakarot (01-20-2011)

Administrator
    Thanks

When you quote someone else in the forum that includes profanity, please censor it. We generally don't get involved in that with player-to-player communication, but it is censored in the forum.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

kakarot (01-20-2011), mailmeharry2008 (01-20-2011)

Thanks

Smile To admins

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    When you quote someone else in the forum that includes profanity, please censor it. We generally don't get involved in that with player-to-player communication, but it is censored in the forum.

I removed all the things from this thread which made me angry even more, and i want admins to remove their post as well and let this be a general thread of discussion only.........

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

I just play my game and dont envy when see stronger players.

Thanks

That is great Drex. And i Hope everyone should be like you.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh