View Poll Results: How should rejuvenation cloaks be handled in clan wars?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Change time limit from 1 hour to only 30 minutes

0 0%
  • Not allow them in clan wars period

2 66.67%
  • Keep them the way they are

0 0%
  • Other (please post what your suggestion is)

1 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

Default rejuvenation cloaks

I know that one big problem/complaint about clan wars is that some clans have many weaker, low point value member and only have one or 2 strong members worth many points will get rejuvenation cloaks for nearly every war they are in.
    Since they have cloaks and cannot be killed they go after the biggest point value members of the other clan and gain such a lead in points that it is completely impossible for the other clan to make up the difference because they can only kill players worth 50-500 points while the other clan can rack up thousands of points on bigger players...I believe this is a serious issue that needs addressed because it is making players actually leave the game. i have a few suggestions for everyone to vote on to see which might be the best idea to suggest to the administrators

My favorite idea is lowering the time on the cloaks from a whole one hour down to only 30 minutes. reason being is that the shortest clan war without surrendering is one hour, so if the cloak only lasted half that time it would give the other clan the ability to actually catch up in points

any other suggestions are quite welcome too

Thanks

prohibit usage of rejuv cloak during war is best idea.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mailmeharry2008 View Post
    prohibit usage of rejuv cloak during war is best idea.
    the best salutation for that such depend on how many players are online at the time the other clan is being attack giving such a better chance to raided the other clan:'(

Meaning that if im attacking Q clan and they have ,6 plays on line I should be allowed to buy one so things would be more interesting at that time....I think that would be the best solution...why because it benefits Admin not us the way it is now. The way I put it would benefit us all overall ECT...all that needs to be decided is the amount of players that would qualify us for one in an ambush. There happy? Well I am see ya all soon:ECT.
    Last edited by d@rknezz; 02-23-2011 at 09:50 AM. Reason: miss printed

Thanks

No there is another solution. How about introduction of mercenary system? We should be able to buy mercenaries (Cost could be few credits and large sum of gold), and this system should be applicable to the side with low number of online players only. And buying those mercenaries should not raise any member, but it should boost str and def of the underdog (weak) clan.

In simple words, strong team should be handicapped and levelled to equality during wars. And the purchased mercenaries should be permanent, i mean after war they will remain neutral, but if same team attacks over us again for revenge, then it should be applicable then also. Hope you guys like this suggestion. I found similar system in another game.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

isnt the point of the war that the stronger, not the more finacially well off, succed and conquer? the whole issue of the rejuv cloaks is that the clan that has them essentially "buys" a win. being able to purchase mercinaries would be filed in the same category where the clan with them buys an advantage that they did not earn.

the best option may be to not allow the rejuve cloak to work on players during a war or give it some sort of handicap such as only healing 10% every 30-60 seconds below 50%. this would work for most players but would still do little to affect a player with millions of HP.

if its popular enough to "even out the playing field" how about allowing counter attacks? any clan that has ambushed you can now be attacked back the same numbber of times, no minimum player restrictions and with a boost from the last war, say 10% of points that they scored on you. this would not allow any unfair advantage to a clan, 10% can be overcome if it is a good clan and keeps clans from hiding.

and so as to not sound like i'm trying to bash mailmehairy, if the mercinaries were purchasable for both sides with a very minimal cost and a cap, say only ten each side, it could work. i'm not sure how the str/def bonus would work but if they simply "harvested" points it would be like taking a 5 v 1 battle to a 15 v 11 battle; much more even odds while still giving the advantage to the clan with more active members.

Thanks

Well you can bash me anytime u desire, lol. But point of mercenaries is very good, as the other game that i play is very enjoyable, i am just not able to make u understand what i mean is? I have already suggested that to Chris through contact us link alongwith the game in which this system is. Hopefully he will implement it.

And yes, rejuv cloaks should not be allowed at all.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

i agree that the rejuv cloak shouldnt be allowed in wars, also being able to use multiple windows is unfair for players that can only play from a cell. i am not sure how but it would be nice to see that evened out

Thanks

Smile Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Hjbob View Post
    i agree that the rejuv cloak shouldnt be allowed in wars, also being able to use multiple windows is unfair for players that can only play from a cell. i am not sure how but it would be nice to see that evened out

I too play from cell half day and half day from PC. Everything is very easy in PC (draining energy quickly, attacking in succession, advantage in clan wars due to quick actions on PC etc.), however Mobile phones don't allow us to do same, even the smartphones or android phones are no match for PC's.

So something needs to be done in this department as well.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Yes true all above and i want to suggest another thing, that currently clan wars are worthless and reward nothing apart from wager, or some stupid records which hold off no value. How about starting reward system of credits.

Simply suggesting one thing introduce a feature that allows credits also to be saved in clan bank so that clans could help their young members to rise quickly in game by providing them credits. And also a feature in which we can wager credits as reward after any official clan war. Or the ability to wager legendary items.

It might be a tough work of coding for programmers but it will make this game really very very interesting.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

since the game started on the pc i think the orininal players that are only on pc should have some advantages. there seem to be so many "new money" phone players that stocked up on the great legendary items, isnt that reward enough?

and as for the credits in the clan bank, this has been suggested before. the reason admin did not want this was because of the abvious abuse problems. if a clan could share credits there would assuradly be clans made for "farming" credits. while i do agree that the clan war aspect dearly needs to be revamped credits arent what the admin will go for. while legendary items may be a bit, well, out of my price range, some may like this.

i will suggest though that inplace of/along with the "rewards" (100-500 kills, wager amounts ect.) the clan also get special legendary items. smaller rewards for the little ones, quite nice rewards for the big ones. maybe have clan "modifyer" rewards, such as % boost in income or non-clan war att/def boosts. personal items for some could work well too. i'm sure alot of people could elaborate on this better.