Quote Originally Posted by a pinnapple View Post
since the game started on the pc i think the orininal players that are only on pc should have some advantages. there seem to be so many "new money" phone players that stocked up on the great legendary items, isnt that reward enough?

and as for the credits in the clan bank, this has been suggested before. the reason admin did not want this was because of the abvious abuse problems. if a clan could share credits there would assuradly be clans made for "farming" credits. while i do agree that the clan war aspect dearly needs to be revamped credits arent what the admin will go for. while legendary items may be a bit, well, out of my price range, some may like this.

i will suggest though that inplace of/along with the "rewards" (100-500 kills, wager amounts ect.) the clan also get special legendary items. smaller rewards for the little ones, quite nice rewards for the big ones. maybe have clan "modifyer" rewards, such as % boost in income or non-clan war att/def boosts. personal items for some could work well too. i'm sure alot of people could elaborate on this better.
Thanks for little agreeing to me (I thought you will completely disagree this time also, lol)@ pinapple

And i would say that how was that an abuse. I mean i am not saying to give interest on credits savings, i am simply saying to provide a facility which will allow credits to be wagered in wars. And the credits to be used for that are of leaders only. What do you say about this?
Though you are right to some context.