+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default stop pending war block

the clan war system needs many changes still, lately clans using a pending formal war to block ambushes has been used by many clans to hide from revenge after an atk or simply use it every day. i think a quick easy solution would be to reduce the time a war can stay pending down to 10 or 15 mins instead of a whole day.

Thanks

i like this idea, clans that want a formal war will most likely have talked about it before hand so there is no need to have one just hanging there. it simply shields those that do not wish to be attacked, often cowards that ambush others themselves.

that being said, we should still have some way to protect those clans that do not wish to fight at all, or not for many months.

Thanks

maybe an option to not get ambushed but also cant declare war, just would have to make it last 7 to 30 days so clans cant flip it on and off.

Thanks

Smile How about the short ban on such offenders?

Quote Originally Posted by Hjbob View Post
    maybe an option to not get ambushed but also cant declare war, just would have to make it last 7 to 30 days so clans cant flip it on and off.

I think that this kind of clan war cheaters should be banned for a short time, so that they never dare to hide after ambushes.
    Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 03-17-2011 at 03:51 AM.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

many clans only are not pending war when they are ambushing only after they put up a pending again and when they get ambushed for forgetting to reset the pending war they get angry and then my clan gets ambushed by a clan with basher as a member. he claims many ppl share ownership.and basher gets to ambush my clan over and over. i dont know how to fix this but it seems unfair and a way to "cyber bully"

Thanks

HJBob, You're crying because people come and beat up your clan, but it was all fun and games when masokis was the only one worth any points, and always cloaked for every war. That is the ONLY reason you obtained your rank for Black Knights. Basher has a right to move clans and help them if he feels it is necessary after you force on a clan that has no one that can beat your clan members. In my eyes all I see is deserved justice Black knights made their own enemies and now you are paying for it. Quit whining

Thanks

yes my clan ambushes but there is a 2 week wait b4 we can do it again. when we get ambushed is different then the highest lvl player in the game ambushing my clan whenever he wants to. all that childish bs just makes ppl use pending wars to hide. im glad to see hotfire got you as twisted as he did. he must have really hurt some feelings if you are holding on to a grudge after he deleted his chars. go ahead and continue your crusade against hf if you have to. the point of this thread was to discuss ways to improve the game. thanks for taking it into the drama JH33ZY

Thanks

LMAO. Ways to improve the game huh? Because I'm seeing you trying to whine about Basher helping other clans which would be you bringing drama here notice i havent posted til after you said that........don't try to accuse someone of something that you're guilty of yourself because all that is is you starting drama. It's hippocritical. Pending request I do not agree with personally either, but I am not gonna listen to you cry cuz Basher moves clans to help them acheive their revenge. FYI most the clans he helps are branches or allies of our main clan INCONCEIVABLE. I am simply stating the facts if you're offended grab a tissue it's only a game bro.

JH33ZY

Thanks

Oh calm down guys, is this a fighting thread, lols. It's good to put your opinions. Doesn't matter even if he committed same mistake, but maybe he/she may want to change now. And what if it is drama, the above said things are counted as opinions, doesn't matter if they are drama or truth.
    The final outcome will be the majority of all people's opinions, regardless whether it is drama or truth.

Thanks for hearing, doesn't want to hurt any of you two?

You may continue fighting if i was just like a bone in a non-veg feast for you. (Some disturbing guy, lols.)

With Regards
    Harinder Singh