View Poll Results: do you think that a weekly poll should be put in game?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, i agree

3 100.00%
  • no, stupid idea

0 0%
  • other, post improvement

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: polling

Thanks

Default polling

i have noticed that there are several polls that get posted in the forums here but since most algadon members do not visit the forum, at least not very often, most polls have less than 5 votes and i have yet to see one that had 15+ people give thier two cents on a subject.

how about making a weekly poll in algadon that asks players what they think about a suggestion in the forum or what they would like implemented/changed next. on slow weeks you could even make a poll about more mundane things such as a new legendary item design.

this would help get alot more imput for things we forum users place great value on. only so much can get accomplished with barely a dozen regulars to brainstorm with.

Thanks

it sounds like a good idea, maybe even have a daily poll if ppl take to it. could have a forum topic where players can submit the questions for the poll

Thanks

It could also help to populate better the algadon forum

Thanks

Agreed, but some people complained me earlier in my polls threads, that they can't vote. There is no option for voting and such kind of things.

So maybe there could be some problem in Algadon Forums also. Though i never experienced any such problem.

(And i always suggested to the guys who have problem in voting to check if they are logged in or not?)

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mailmeharry2008 View Post
    Agreed, but some people complained me earlier in my polls threads, that they can't vote. There is no option for voting and such kind of things.

So maybe there could be some problem in Algadon Forums also. Though i never experienced any such problem.

(And i always suggested to the guys who have problem in voting to check if they are logged in or not?)
    which is even more reason to create a new poll in the actual game, seperate from the forums. it would just mirror questions and suggestiond posted in the forums and present it to a much broader audiance.

Thanks

True, how about making another section in game along with Quick Links, named as NOTICEBOARD OR ADMINCOUNTER. And i don't think weekly poll is good, there are lots of topics, so daily polling won't harm too......

With Regards
    Harinder Singh