+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default Let's Make A DEAL!

I would like to introduce the latest concept for Algadon. This is approved by admin. I am buying, selling and possibly trading accounts.
    I have several for sale already. These account are not junk, these are premium, guaranteed accounts that will make you stand out from your peers. Want a Lvl130 that takes out 700 plus? How about a Lvl 1900 that is approx 4th or 5th strongest in the game?
    Want to sell yours? I am here to help. I am not going to make anything on this, then why do it? To help the game and to ensure the game isn't getting crazy with a bunch of people sending a bunch of messages to Chris to change emails and 5 minutes later to send it back. Son it will be that unless it comes through me the email will not be changed.
    I will do whatever it takes to help, so PM me with what you have and Let's Make a DEAL!

Batdan!
    Like a shadow in the night, I am batdan. I defend the good who might be weak! You wanna play?

Thanks

Smile Congrats for new Job, BATDAN

OOOOOO, Batdan is authorised to Buy/Sell Accounts. Ha ha..... Nice JOB.........

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Talking

No one has taken advantage of this great opportunity to get some of the best character's at rock bottom prices! I can make you a top 15 player at a fraction of the cost!
    Like a shadow in the night, I am batdan. I defend the good who might be weak! You wanna play?

Thanks

, If i had money i would surely make deal with you, but sad to hear that no one is interested in your account. Electroassassin (or something like that (filter names to find it)), wanted my account and if he was interested in mine then he would surely buy yours, ask him.....

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

hi,just say.....
    mbt schuhe schweiz, Günstig mbt sicherheitsschuhe. mbt schweiz Günstig Online Sale Zum Besten Preis, bis zu 70% reduz. Masai-Barfusstechnologie bei uns auch als Sicherheitsschuh.MBT Schuhe