+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks

And this thread of mine is waiting for your response chris sire?

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

I highly doubt Chris will be exasperating the game into a mobile and a pc version. He would literally have to rewrite the game for another server or use an older version, put it on and update it all over again. It would be very time consuming and costly. By separating it you would be defeating it's intended purpose, a ton of people on ONE site working together or against each other in a combative environment. It sucks that you can't farm some boss so well with a phone. I personally have done many cloak runs for phone only users and will continue to do so.
    Like a shadow in the night, I am batdan. I defend the good who might be weak! You wanna play?

Thanks

yes ... you can do that also a mobile ... but the results in 10 min time slot are very very better on a PC

Thanks

that's nice batdan (buzzy), if i knew that earlier then i would have asked you for help as well, lol.....

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

I too is a mobile user since lvl1 and rarely had the chance to use PC ..I have 900nrg so far, and it took me 1 or 2 hours of boredom just to burn it all on farming, it even made me sleep. I email'd Chris suggesting attack function i saw from shinobilegends. It's an option where in players could do multiple attacks against opponent for just 1 click. For example attacking Siafu 10x by clicking a single button. Well, i hope he'll do some action abt that.

Thanks

No he won't as you must have seen forums, that i raised this issue in past, and always got negative reply from admin, and even in there new game HunterNoctalis, they didn't do anything regarding it.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

PC users have advantage on the game, because is easy to killing fast the bosses, which is very important when you get lucky cloack from level 800. And also in clan wars they can do all fast which is advantage. The admins must work to improve mobile game users interface. At the moment mobile users and PC users are definately no equivalent.

Thanks

It is not the game that needs fixing it is your phone. Not even all PC players are equal. Some browsers are better than others for playing the game. Some people could even still be using dialup or satellite or DSL. There are many types of phones. Not all phone players are equal either. If your phone had a browser that allowed you to hold down buttons to repeat strokes it could be just as good as a PC. Or just learn to tap those buttons faster.
    tomb / rok / Legendary Bounty Hunter

Thanks

Admin told long time ago that he probly make 10x clikking what help phone user.

Thanks

change of subject but where the hell is the game. logged in 8am in uk and now gone 8pm. thats 12+hrs and however long before i tried to login.
    ive spent a few thousand dollars in this game and am starting to worry!!!
    can someone please tell me if this is temporary