+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Special quest

Thanks

No, i don't think so, i spent 25000 x 10 = 250000 Energy just for this, LOL.

And i have a tip for others as well. If you haven't done that quest then it is good. Don't do it till 14th day because as soon as you do this quest you can't do the quest of collecting notes as well.

As admin told above that the remainder of notes could be used later, but if you do 10 notes quest on 10th day, u can't get more notes. so get notes first.

It is hard for me to explain this, lol. Please pm me in game if you don't understand.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Thumbs down Hose Job

This quest is a hose job. It says nowhere i cant do both quest or only collect 10 notes. It only shows i cant have more than 10 at a time. I do the 1 note quest then start the 10 note quest and get 9 notes. Suprise I'm locked from doing it again. This should have been stated somewhere before i wasted all of the time and energy to do this quest 9 times for what will probably be 9 fruit from the tree of life or similiar worthless item. Thanks for being so vauge as to any game rules. Why are you punishing chars. under 500 that have energy and regen to do this quest 11 times? Which would have been fine, but you should state these things not keep the rules a secret. Make this right Admin!

Thanks

Default Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by peppesson View Post
    Yes sure ... is possible to to both quests .... that's is what i'm doing with the "peppesson" character .... got the mask and now collecting the other 10 notes
    It is not possible. See above rantings

Thanks

i think you should be allowed the 10th/11th note. only a select few would be able to do it so he is not really giving a large "unfair advantage" if he sets it right. i had asked the question before on this thread, guess admin should have been the one to answer to clear it up.

again, a simple explainatory news message would go a long way in helping members out with these things

Administrator
    Thanks

The plan was to actually make any statement once everything is finalized. However, I will state here that we're going to help out on a couple issues. That's all I am going to say at this time, but keep an eye out!

Thanks

All hail King Algadon and the Royal Family! May your beverages be strong and your stein kept full.

Thanks

Default thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    The plan was to actually make any statement once everything is finalized. However, I will state here that we're going to help out on a couple issues. That's all I am going to say at this time, but keep an eye out!
    thanks for extending the quest

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Thumbs up Good Joss

Good job for you Admin. Happy customer again

Thanks

Good job and thanks for all !

Thanks

I'm feeling a little ripped off and penalized for being a higher lvl member I can not do the quests again but lower lvls may do both quests kind of unfair