+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Brewbeards

Thanks

I didn't met just one of your rule, i.e.

1. You must be Dwarf

LOL!!!!!

Though i never wanted to be in your clan as well. I am loyal to just Spartans, Agoge and Nomads. Spartans and Agoge leaded by wisest man in Algadon (Cathaoir is his in-game name) and Nomads is one of my self foundation but currently leaded by Mangina another wise leader.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

NO i don't ... but appreciate the principles of your clan

Thanks

You still need a lot of dwarves for the clan ... anyway it seems that could be a good clan ... you have to find active players that belong to the Dwarv Race

Thanks

Smile But

Quote Originally Posted by peppesson View Post
    You still need a lot of dwarves for the clan ... anyway it seems that could be a good clan ... you have to find active players that belong to the Dwarv Race
    In this game, dwarf is not a premium class, so you might be at lot of disadvantages. All the premium classes enjoy various benefits.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

At certain points in the game .. when your equipped strength is so high and you regeneration rate is a lot ... could make sense to change charcater class to dwarf ... just to be different respect other high level players that keep the premium character set. Some isolated example are kevbo (Assassin) and RomanowRomanow (merchant)

Thanks

Maybe one day our Gadget Advisor will notice the lacking of other races due to the simple fact of an extra couple energy/5 minutes and energy caps that some of the longer limbed races get. The Dwarves are a humble race though, and their shorter limbs and shorter cap of energy and regeneration do not hold us back! If it is power you look for, there are plenty of clans always striving to be the best. I see everyday alliances being abandoned and friendships forgotten in the search of power, in the fulfilment of greed. How does one form loyalty with others that do not understand the real meaning of it? You see a race that is dedicated and hardworking and despise us as weak. Who are you to judge?

Thanks

Default sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Burtle View Post
    Maybe one day our Gadget Advisor will notice the lacking of other races due to the simple fact of an extra couple energy/5 minutes and energy caps that some of the longer limbed races get. The Dwarves are a humble race though, and their shorter limbs and shorter cap of energy and regeneration do not hold us back! If it is power you look for, there are plenty of clans always striving to be the best. I see everyday alliances being abandoned and friendships forgotten in the search of power, in the fulfilment of greed. How does one form loyalty with others that do not understand the real meaning of it? You see a race that is dedicated and hardworking and despise us as weak. Who are you to judge?

SORRY Bro,

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

at least i will suggest to put a huge gold regeneration rate (the same for the merchant) to involve people to try to choose this race when staring to play algadon