+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

Default A couple ideas for admin

Hey guys. I really enjoy playing Algadon on my droid. I like the app shortcuts alot. I Just had a couple of ideas I'd like to shoot your way.

It would be handy if the player profile page had a way of showing whether or not that player is currently logged in.

It would be nice if players could give gold to each other. I know a clan can but it would be nice to help people out.

It would be great if players could give each other items.

It would be awsome if players could give each other r-creds. Maybe make that clan exclusive. Or maybe a buy-sell-trade function.

Just a few ideas I had that I figured id toss your way.

Thanks guys.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thanks

He he he, such suggestions are given in past as well, by many, but none is applied..... So i doubt if chris applies this time.

Anyways, good luck

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Good luck also fro my side

Thanks

hmm always ideas but not always the wisest for the game i would agree with admin not implementing the rc sharing since that could b exploited in a bad way also u can c when members r on by the home screen and if ur in ur clan u can click clan members and any member of ur clan will b in bold if they r on as far as gold goes it is givin out freely anyway thats why so many of us have trillions and quatrillions of it no use for it and easy to obtain

Thanks

Yup agreed but his idea should still be appreciated as if not exploited in any way, these ideas can make game more interesting and addictive, he he.....

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

yes it may b interesting about his ideas but it would degrade the game to the point of being unfair and boring if rc were so easily shared then why would anyone ever buy rcs again u make several alts and transfer all the credits to ur main character making thousands of useless characters on the site that do nothing and a handful of actual players buffed out and unfair to new players gold sharing is already part of the game with clan gold which can b givin to anyone in the clan and its pointless to b able to give items when most of them r level required to use or obtain especially since items r so easily obtained thats just my opinion i really like the set up that is in place now yeah sure it may have some flaws but atleast it is overall pretty much fair for everyone if ur weak u get in a strong clan to protect u if ur strong u make a clan to protect others there is many strategies to the game that pretty much do what antron stated earlier just not as easily exploited to the point of where it takes away from the game play and penalizing people who actually spend some money to keep this site running

Thanks

I also think so
    Hellow, everyone, I am a rookie, please give advise.Connect a my site link
    dre beats headphones

Thanks

I agree also with Kil9012

Thanks

I'm pretty sure it's doable but, just to make admin approve of this more he can make a limit on how much money or r-creds are sent per day you know?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kil9012 View Post
    yes it may b interesting about his ideas but it would degrade the game to the point of being unfair and boring if rc were so easily shared then why would anyone ever buy rcs again u make several alts and transfer all the credits to ur main character making thousands of useless characters on the site that do nothing and a handful of actual players buffed out and unfair to new players gold sharing is already part of the game with clan gold which can b givin to anyone in the clan and its pointless to b able to give items when most of them r level required to use or obtain especially since items r so easily obtained thats just my opinion i really like the set up that is in place now yeah sure it may have some flaws but atleast it is overall pretty much fair for everyone if ur weak u get in a strong clan to protect u if ur strong u make a clan to protect others there is many strategies to the game that pretty much do what antron stated earlier just not as easily exploited to the point of where it takes away from the game play and penalizing people who actually spend some money to keep this site running
    yeah there would be millions of alts....