+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Post Inactive Players

I think it would be a good idea that if any account has been inactive for more then 6 months it should be deleted. Premium accounts should be excluded.

Thanks

Many people posted this idea, but admins either are not free enough to do that, or there might be some other reason also :/

Check the following at http://www.algadon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274

Well see im getting tired of the Player list , because you just get to see like ten million thousand pages to see someone lvl 5 or else , it should don't be better to add a specific search of levels? i mean .... is just hateful seeing like tons of lvl 1 people on the list and not even lvl 2 people later of like 300 pages , , btw when you attack someone and win (including people with tons of level more than you) you always get 3 exp ¬¬ ... someone should change it

Arturo98

But there is an option of filtering those names as well, i suppose. If u want to look at all members then it's a trouble, but why would u want to see all members, simply type in the name of guys whom u want. or simply filter the list by descending order to see it from lvl 4000 plus guys to down. It's not a matter of much concern i suppose. But it's ur opinion and should be respected.
    Thanks
    mailmeharry2008

zioippo

I agree with Arturo that that functionality could be improved
    zioippo is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Administrator

Once you are above level 20, this is not an issue.
    Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 07-14-2011 at 02:16 AM.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mailmeharry2008 For This Useful Post:

kroc305 (12-03-2011)