+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default How Do Bounties Work?????

I placed a bounty on a high level player the other day and when I looked the next day to see the results, the game did not give me very much information about what happened. The bounty was no longer listed (the money deducted from my account) and when I looked on the attack log for the time after the bounty was placed on this player, this player had only been involved with attack(s) with one player. This player was a level 1 character that was created that day. It seemed a little strange to me that the bounty was no longer listed yet this attack with the person with the bounty and this newly created level 1 player was the only attack listed for the play with the bounty. I have two questions:
    1) When a person with a bounty on them is attacked and the attacking player loses the battle(s) and fails to kill the the person with the bounty, does the person with the bounty on them get the money?
    2) Is it allowed for a person with a bounty placed on them to create a new character for the purpose of using that level 1 player to attack the person with the bounty in order to avoid being killed and to obtain the bounty cash?

I have no way of knowing if this is what happened but I would appreciate it if someone would explain was happens when a bounty is placed and what the rules are concerning the outcome of the attack on a person with a bounty placed on them. This game is fun and has potential to be a really great if rules are in place to make sure that everyone plays fair.
    Thank you

Administrator
    Thanks

Bounties last for one day. If no one is able to claim the bounty within that period of time, the gold goes to the survivor.

Thanks

Thanks for that information but you really didn't answer my questions. Is the scenario that I described possible? If so, do you think that is fair?

Administrator
    Thanks

I believe I did answer your first question. The second one I may not have understood fully. How does a level 1 player (no matter if it's created by someone else or not) prevent another player from getting killed from a bounty?

Thanks

I suppose if you believe you answered the question, that is all that matters. I have had other players answer the questions for me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Bounties last for one day. If no one is able to claim the bounty within that period of time, the gold goes to the survivor.
    i think he was able to answer the question. the level one player could have attacked once but did not claim it, the bounty was left up until it expired. if a higher level player made a jr account to attack them it would give them wins but once all thier hp was depleated it would count as a kill just the same. an expiring bounty presumably would not