I placed a bounty on a high level player the other day and when I looked the next day to see the results, the game did not give me very much information about what happened. The bounty was no longer listed (the money deducted from my account) and when I looked on the attack log for the time after the bounty was placed on this player, this player had only been involved with attack(s) with one player. This player was a level 1 character that was created that day. It seemed a little strange to me that the bounty was no longer listed yet this attack with the person with the bounty and this newly created level 1 player was the only attack listed for the play with the bounty. I have two questions:
1) When a person with a bounty on them is attacked and the attacking player loses the battle(s) and fails to kill the the person with the bounty, does the person with the bounty on them get the money?
2) Is it allowed for a person with a bounty placed on them to create a new character for the purpose of using that level 1 player to attack the person with the bounty in order to avoid being killed and to obtain the bounty cash?

I have no way of knowing if this is what happened but I would appreciate it if someone would explain was happens when a bounty is placed and what the rules are concerning the outcome of the attack on a person with a bounty placed on them. This game is fun and has potential to be a really great if rules are in place to make sure that everyone plays fair.
Thank you