+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

Smile Suggestions @ Developers

Um the game is cool and all but this is what i had in mind..... There should be a sequel called Algadon: Day of Dawn or Algadon: Dark Alliance. That would own! You should be able to change classes and customize your character. You should be able to explore the world and cities. Texted based of course. You should be able to chat with other players and challenge each other. You should be able to make friends. Keep the guilds that was good. But you can add an guild tournament. And have other 1 on 1 battles. You should have tournaments and battles at the arena. You should also be able to change your allignment.(optional) Also add karma, good and evil. You should also be able to fight more beasts. Thnx! All of this would be awsome! Please notify me for questions [email protected] Please make this game! I would really be thankful! Oh! And one more thing the lv up system should be easier to under the exp is hard to under stand for me. i hope every one agrees!

Thanks

Nope, negative vote from me.

This will make game complex. I played many games with the features you said above, but i quit playing them. People usually demand simple and sobre game, which algadon already is.

It's true that still many changes are needed, but not the ones you mentioned.

Simply saying your idea is good because you like that kind of game, but many people don't like that kind of features in text based game. If this would have been 2d/3d game, then the features you suggested should be rocking.....
    Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 07-18-2011 at 01:43 AM.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

@repo2015: you mentioned some characteristics that already are present in other RPG game more complex ? Why do a replica of that ?

Thanks

@repo2015: In any case ... thanks for your suggestions ... you are right to try to suggest them ... if you have reason ... Admin will read the message and will take care about that ... otherwise algadon will remain as it it is now ... that it is very fine (but with improvement obviously) ... suggesting by suggesting ... maybe we will find something that Admin agree ... and one of us will be wished

Thanks

i like algadon the way it is it truely is simple with very little game thought needed i am an rpg freak and play all kinds of them but grow rather bored with them all within a month cas they r all the same this is the longest ive played any rpg just for the sheer fact it is simple and costs very little money to play yes i have bought rcs just because i like this game and wished to support the site but most rpg u have to pay lots of money to enjoy the game because u need "special items" or "special quests" to even stand a chance of playing

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kil9012 For This Useful Post:

peppesson (07-29-2011), Weedman (07-30-2011)

Thanks

congratz for supporting algadon by buying rc with real money ... everybody that is playing without using real money must thank you and other to keep algadon live

Thanks

Yeah tnx kil9012 for suporting algadon.And my opinion for that sugestion that repo posted...the only thing that would be good in game is...maybe...good and evil thingy.But first of all we need to get rid of bounty alts, acc stealers,hackers and others that ruin algadon.

Thanks

Agreed@ Weedman

And also admin should take quick action against such incidents.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

the levels are too high.. I wish in lvl5000 there will be a second job and the level will rollback, but their names will be colored red, or something different, just to justify that they are 2nd jobs..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aldragon View Post
    the levels are too high.. I wish in lvl5000 there will be a second job and the level will rollback, but their names will be colored red, or something different, just to justify that they are 2nd jobs..
    Hey bro, maybe you may not like endless levelling, but many people like me got sick of non-availability of levels in certain games. This feature of endless levelling is the main attraction for this game, as far as i feel, especially for me. I was bored with many games, where the game end at a level as low as 100 or as high as few thousands, but i saw that in this game we can keep going at least till lvl 7000 as we can see on the leaderboard KITTYAUSTIN (lvl 7150), and this is the best thing here, or the main attraction.

There is no point making the game more like a watch, that keeps rotating till 12 and then reset it to 1(Wall clock) or till 23:59 and then reset to 1:00 (Time).
    Changing the colors or doing any other things as you said doesn't seems much interesting or required.

However, this game was not never ending in previous times, and one guy (I didn't remember his/her name, maybe it was "Anon")jumped to maximum level (4000 supposingly at that time), and ended up losing his/her account from game.....
    And i didn't wish that such a thing should happen to anyone else..
    (This is just an extra point i told.... not much of concern, just trying to keep history alive of algadon, lol.)

With Regards
    Harinder Singh