+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default Old Armor and Weapons Missing?

Heads up; sometime around last week, the lower level weapons and armor are no longer avaialable for purchase in the shops once you pass a certain level.

So either this is a defect OR (Note to Self) you need to hang on to those lower weapons like "Mace" and "Morning Star" in case future Special Quest item contests touch a "Quest" that requires those items. You won't be able to buy them to fulfill the quest and will thus be blocked from questing for the special item drop.

This is also true of the Boss Attacks. The higher you go, the more a piece of armor or weapon is required and you might find yourself needing an item you can no longer get.

Administrator
    Thanks

This is a new feature going into place. Currently, shop items 100 levels or more below your current level are filtered out to make the shop more accessible for players. Those energy potions will be added in as an exception later today. Also, there will be a user control panel option where the level filtering range can be adjusted or disabled soon.

Thanks

I took a long-wined screnshot of all items, but I agreewith PrinCyz and I'd personally prefer to be able to see everything.

Instead of stuff like this, we need other and much more important things.

Thanks

I tried the new feature in Accounts to see lower level items.. and other than Food; this does not seem to be working. I am not able to see any of the Energy Potions exept the '50' point item. I am not able to see any lower armor items. Also the news event indicated you could turn on/off legendary items and I don't see any option for that on the account screen; just the one option.

Please advise! Thanks.

Administrator
    Thanks

It's all set already now. It was adjusted around the time of your post, but didn't update here until now.