+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default Rather silent on the Eastern Front

Just FYI, I am seeing a noticeable silence from the Admin community in the past few weeks. I posted a defect on the Level 850 quest, and Belarion posted a rather urgent issue that I think needs to be addressed.

In addition, the communication between admin and new stuff coming out or to be coming out is falling off. The new Level 400 quest was a nice add, but not communicated.

We enjoy playing this game and would like some interaction with the admin community on defects, issues and such. I realize ya'll don't work weekends but some of the items posted came in last week. Just a friendly heads up... it seems to be quite silent. I think we (players and admin) can work to make a great game but we need your (admin) support.

Does anyone else feel the same?

Administrator
    Thanks

We have followed up to both threads. The level 850 boss is not a defect. The drops are as intended. As for the other topic mentioned, we cannot take action on a player because of the way they play the game, as long as no rule is being broken. That is, someone could place 1000 bounties, and still not be doing anything wrong as far as rules broken or such. While we can understand the frustration as a player, we are unable to act on play style matters. It would be the same thing as if a certain player attacked another every time with all their energy. It would certainly be frustrating for the person being attacked, but the player attacking is not doing anything wrong...just playing the game the way he/she sees fit. The matter is an in-game relation, and would need to be dealt with that way.

Administrator
    Thanks

PS - as for communication on new things to come, we did make reference to the next big thing in the last news item (a hint). It will be launching soon.