+ Reply to Thread

Thread: boss revamp

Thanks

Default boss revamp

how about some updates with the items that the bosses drop. so far i've seen them drop several weapons and armor, often before they are buyable. are there any that will drop spells? if not i think it would be a really great thing to do. also how about introducing some "boss only" items, things like weapons, armor and spells that can only be aquired by slaying certain bosses. it would also be cool to see some more special items such as those aquired from quests to be dropped by bosses. more than one boss would need to drop it though because of them dissapearing

Thanks

I think this is a great idea!

Its pretty bothersome for the spellcasting classes that no bosses drop spells, because that that way they are really actually behind some other people.

Thanks

I'd like to notify the admin that i still think you ought to make the bosses drop spells! Its bothersome how i absolutely need to buy my spells instead of having them drop to me, like players using just armor and weapons. It also makes spellcasting classes MUCH more expensive to play than other classes! Thats unfair, and its the job of the admin to fix unfairness, right?

Thanks

I TOTALLY disagree. I have soo much money that i have been donating more than half to my clan. I think if your that high of a lvl and you don't have enough cash to roll in the spells something is wrong. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind a spell being dropped, but as far as fairness, na, nothing to do with fairness. Sorry Bel, we can agree to disagree on this one. I do think that the bosses need to drop something each time they are killed however. I have killed them several times and gotten nada, nothing, zilch, zero! Which ticks me off. Or that the same boss drops the same bone hammer 25 times. How many of these things can they carry?

Thanks

I too don't agree as well. batdan13 is right about the issue fairly, non-dropping bosses are real trouble rather than, what they drop?
    And spells are always purchasable from shop, they neither goes off from the screen like legendary items, or nor are they super expensive. We can buy them anytime. However spells may provide us with more gold upon selling, but it has a carry limit of one only, lols. So weapons, and armor (which have no limit to carry in inventory) are more better in this context as well.

In one word, simply introduce a feature that will allow us to get something at every kill. As kills are very difficult to attain in algadon world. We have to suffer from Kill Stealings, and for weak players (those who are not cloaked up), it is really difficult to obtain even a single kill. So that's a real matter of concern?

Thanks

Frankly the Buy able items the bosses drop are bringing in some fairly good money, yes i have more than enough to go around but a little extra never hurt.

Thanks

LOLS, greed greed......
    JUST JOKING
    (zackp007)

With Regards
    Harinder Singh