+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks

Well at least those item are giving something more than def.LOL As a low lvl player i have quite good eng and eng reg, but still low str.
    If your life doesnt make a point,f**k it and take a joint.

Thanks

Yup an extra benefit @ Weedman

LOL

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

I already have all the base Defense I'll need for the rest of the game. 277, so I can do the 800 quest correctly and that's all. But there's entirely no point in me getting more, because first of all it'll make me level faster, which I don't want, because I'm farming for fruits. Second, it's not necessary, especially since I need more strength, and DON'T PVP too much. Everyone has multiple wraths or something, SOMETHING that just makes it ridiculous to even bother.

kil9012, no offense, but I have a hard time following your posts. There's like zero punctuation throughout it, and it's hard to follow because of that o-o;. I can get by with "text speak," but only when there's at least proper punctuation, so I know when a sentence ends, or if a certain part of your sentence is done or whatever.
    Last edited by Koh; 08-31-2011 at 08:17 AM.

Thanks

See, kill is just saying that you can complete the game by keeping your defense even to 0. If you need little defense to defend yourself from other live players, then you can get as much equip defense.

And on other hand, defense is still required to perform many quests.

So kil9012 was trying to explain you that all the statistics are related to each other in some way...

Hope you understand this language, lol.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

which legendary items you are talking about? I never heard about this in defense.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AlexaVega View Post
    which legendary items you are talking about? I never heard about this in defense.
    Would you care to detail your question?
    I am unable to understand, what you are asking? @ AlexaVega

Though if you are asking about legendary items high in defense, then there are many == Enchanted Wrath Cloak (+2000 eqp def), Cloak of Sobek(+2000 eqp def), Zeus Protection Cloak (+5000 def), charm of gaia, mask of creation, skull belts, and many more........ (countless, there were a lot of high defense rewards in earlier contests, special quests etc.. And even now there are many.)
    Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 09-05-2011 at 06:35 AM.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Yes Harinder. I am asking the same question that you have mentioned bellow. Actually I am not at all aware with this thing legendary items. What I am thinking it is something like a antique items which were used in defense. Is is so?

Thanks

No it is not so, but yes they are antique, lol. See this is a text based game and the strongest available weapons, armors, spells and rarities are mentioned as legendary items.

There are very weak legendary items also, though.
    There defense are unlike any 2d/3d game, but yes all legendaries give you some attributes, some give you equip strength, some raise your equip defense, some raise your luck level and some are required for doing future quests also.

The game has a very simple UI (User Interface). After playing little, you yourself can figure out A-Z of the game, even without asking anything from the fool like me, lol

Though if you still need to ask anything from this fool, then you are always welcome.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

NIce One

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AlexaVega View Post
    Yes Harinder. I am asking the same question that you have mentioned bellow. Actually I am not at all aware with this thing legendary items. What I am thinking it is something like a antique items which were used in defense. Is is so?
    I don't think so.