+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

Lightbulb Character Hitpoints

For a long time have i been wondering why some of the games races are totally unbalanced compared to others. Its a shame that there are these unbalanced races, since you will never see a higher level character playing as one.

Therefore, i got the idea of adding hitpoint balancing to the races as well. For instance, one race who has lower energy / energy regen gets much higher hitpoints per level, for instance 10 instead of 5, and probably a higher regen aswell.

Also, for races such as the merchant, where it makes little sense that they have either high energy or hitpoints, provide atleast a big increase in gold income? The income i see on the races at the moment is very low, compared to what you earn for just one attack on another player your level, if they have a reasonable amount of gold on them. Maybe make gold income level-wise aswell? So that a race that normally gets 1 gold / 5 minutes gets 200 gold if that character is level 200?

Hope you could use my ideas.

Thanks

Appears i posted under the wrong topic. Sorry!

Administrator
    Thanks

Thank you for the feedback. We'll keep it in mind with future enhancements. We're always working to improve and add new features.

Thanks

what's the real secret of increasing character hitpoint

Thanks

Ah real secret, hmm, it was a secret long time ago, but now almost everybody knows a simple strategy about it. See fruit of life is a legendary fruit that raises your HP by +50, and you can have unlimited number of it (there is no limit for it's carriage.)

And most of the bosses drop it. So the simple strategy begins from when you first reach killer siafu, it is the first boss to drop fruit of life, and almost all bosses after it drops that fruit....
    Farm for as much fruits as possible from the lowest level bosses to get more HP, but if you are more inclined towards leveling up, then you will miss the HP gaining opportunity.
    Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 05-02-2011 at 07:14 AM.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

grgsan ... the scope of increase the HP cap could be:
    - honor ... be the best in HP CAP
    - become nearly immortal (pepole at low level need a lot of energy to kill you ... except the high level players that are heavy hitters and are able to blow your HP in few hits)

In the past it has seemed that there is a maximum in the level ... maybe now is changed. Aura was a player that reached level 6666 and then the account was removed

Thanks

So be the be best in level could be a personal achevement but seems the only thing with a limitation ... so it is better to improve any other statistics

Thanks

Hmmmm... but still he won't be immortal, lol, as in this game there are people as strong as hulk smash, who can KO any HP in few hits only. LOL.

And for levelling i would say, yes (yes, that you should level average, neither too fast, nor too slow), bruticus is not levelling up for the same reason maybe, lol.
    As when aura was on the top, bruticus was the second highest, after the removal of auro, bruticus became the top guy/girl, but then he/she slowed levelling maybe to prevent the same fate and also to become stronger in game.....
    He/she is amongst the top 5 guys even now, but still his/her levelling speed is nothing as compared to kittyaustin and basher, however if he/she wanted to reach the levels of others it's just a matter of few weeks or even days that bruticus can get to level 6000, lol, he he.....

Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 05-02-2011 at 10:56 PM.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Just started to play, and you say to read
    Hellow, everyone, I am a rookie, please give advise.Connect a my site link
    dre beats headphones

Thanks

Hi qwer74 ... if you need every kind of help on Algadon ... let me know ... Enjoy the game