+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default Suggestion Thread

I'm not sure where to post suggestions but I'm posting it here.

1st suggestion.
    Under the items, when you view your weapons/shields/spells/food etc... each one should have a number listing how many of that item you have currently.

2nd suggestion.
    List an HP amount of the Boss' before attacking them so you can know how much more to go. before you choose to attack gaining defense or strength.

3rd suggestion.
    Also is there a way that we can make a radio button in our profile that we can choose if we want our experience to go into strength or defense instead of choosing which one we want anytime we go to the attack page?

Administrator
    Thanks

Thank you for your feedback.

1) Do you see the drop down list for selling items? The number shown there is how many you own.

2) We had the boss' showing HP there previously. However, it became very unpopular because it made it that much easier for people to steal kills. So, it has been removed.

3) No, but that sounds like an interesting idea...like it very much! Thank you for the suggestion!

Thanks

1) yes I see the drop down, but say I have 1 of each and I want at least 1 of each. I have to check to make sure I don't have more than 1 of each on every single one. If it was displayed instead of having it be a drop-down then I wouldn't have to check each one. i.e. being a lazy bum.

2) Very understandable.

Administrator
    Thanks

1) Understand. We'll see about settng something up for that.